• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Must be nice to look forward to the post season and not the off season.

This is an absurd stat

Im all aboard the Morris and Wade Phillips train. Meh on Bradley but at least they know their assignments.

Must be nice to look forward to the post season and not the off season.

This is an absurd stat

Someone needs to slap the hairpiece off Nick Wright. I can get the argument for Henry but saying Mahomes should get it over Rodgers is nuts.

Without Rodgers, the Packers are still useless even with Aaron Jones and AJ Quadzilla Dillon back there.

lol NVM - Hope the niners don't go after Bradley

Kubiak retiring. For the 5th straight offseason, the Vikings will be searching for an OC

What are we waiting for Lynch

Kubiak retiring. For the 5th straight offseason, the Vikings will be searching for an OC
Say what you will about Kirk, would have been tough for a young guy to handle 6 offenses in 6 years.

Going to be an interesting off season. I really put the entirety of the season on Gruden, again. He is 110% the reason they arent in the playoffs. Namely, his decisions on defensive staff and his dick tucking conservative play calling at the very worst times. Theyll be in a shootout and he starts calling plays like theyre up 5 scores.
Seems like this season was mostly on the defense. Probably a WC team with a halfway decent coordinator and some talent improvements.

Seems like this season was mostly on the defense. Probably a WC team with a halfway decent coordinator and some talent improvements.
Without a doubt. The offense can ball, but they need to score 30+ every week against literally any opponent and thats unrealistic. He hand picked the staff and has controlled the personnel, and shit the bed multiple times putting the game in the defenses hands.

In short, I hate him.

Fucking awesome start.

Edit: Clearly framed by racist cops imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back