NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who is going to win The Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that’s one way to lose your players

Another rumor I saw said players had to be held back from confronting Pederson on the sideline when that decision was made.

I feel bad for Minshew. I know he's only a sixth rounder but the guy is fun and led the college team I cheer for to one of their best records ever so I am bias for the guy.

"former Stripper".
They were in a longer relationship i think.

200.gif

Is Bill O'Brien the worst thing to ever happen to an NFL franchise?

Discuss amongst yourselves

BOB makes Gase look Ozzie Newsome
OUCH.

I guess Gase as a coach is just as bad but he doesn't have the "trade Nuk for a completely washed RB and a pick and then also trade a top DE edge rusher for peanuts and trade away a boat of picks for a OT when you had a good one that was way cheaper on the roster" sort of set of events on his record either.

OUCH.

I guess Gase as a coach is just as bad but he doesn't have the "trade Nuk for a completely washed RB and a pick and then also trade a top DE edge rusher for peanuts and trade away a boat of picks for a OT when you had a good one that was way cheaper on the roster" sort of set of events on his record either.

One of which is the third overall pick in the draft this year. Unbelievable

That sucks about stefanski, but cant he still like be on the calls or some shit and somewhat involved in the game?

Don't think he's allowed in the stadium. I'm sure with technology that it could be done but a recipe for disaster if something fucks up

That sucks about stefanski, but cant he still like be on the calls or some shit and somewhat involved in the game?

NFL doesnt allow outside the stadium communication. i think.

Don't think he's allowed in the stadium. I'm sure with technology that it could be done but a recipe for disaster if something fucks up

NFL doesnt allow outside the stadium communication. i think.

Yeah I figured he wouldnt be allowed to enter the stadium but thats still pretty lame for a playoff game. Figured they'd make some kind of exception and let him still communicate from home or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back