NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that's a heck of a breakdown there bro, can't say I particularly disagree with any of your points.

Regardless of who a teams coach is, I think there’s always going to be something they’re bad at. I’m sure pats fans on their subreddit have complaints about Belichick. Just think Ron’s window has closed and that its time to move on. But like I said earlier with like 9 teams looking for coaches it’s not really a good offseason to be in that market.

Regardless of who a teams coach is, I think there’s always going to be something they’re bad at. I’m sure pats fans on their subreddit have complaints about Belichick. Just think Ron’s window has closed and that its time to move on. But like I said earlier with like 9 teams looking for coaches it’s not really a good offseason to be in that market.
The off-season averages like six coaching vacancies. I’m not a fan of wasting time by sticking with a guy who can’t get it done but I guess if you don’t feel your guy is out there then it makes sense to stick with the familiar.

Doesn’t he follow every shit year with a decent/good one? Might be due next season.

The off-season averages like six coaching vacancies. I’m not a fan of wasting time by sticking with a guy who can’t get it done but I guess if you don’t feel your guy is out there then it makes sense to stick with the familiar.

Doesn’t he follow every shit year with a decent/good one? Might be due next season.

There’s already 8 openings and might be more after the playoffs. I’m not a fan either but they’ve already said that they’re sticking with him another year so I might as well try and look on the bright side. And yeah his teams have been shit in even years but good in odd. Even if he does good next year I hope he gets canned(unless he somehow wins the Super Bowl).

AB trying to go to SF. Dunno about that price tag chief

RIP Sweet Prince

I was pissed that the Canthers didn’t fire Rivera but with 1/3rd of the league looking for a new coach this year it might be for the best. Hopefully they just don’t keep him after next year barring some incredible season
if you’re a black coach who lost to the Browns, you got fired lol. Tomlin tied so he’s safe, meanwhile Rivera’s pigment keeps him safe.

Seeing people call fro Zimmer to be fired after this season is kinda funny to me. Yah, the season wasn't very good but that's hardly all on him. A kicker doesn't miss one of the four kicks he botched in the packers game, we are in the playoffs. Plus our OC was a travesty after what Shurmur did with almost the exact same people last season with Keenum under center. Yah, there's been some issues but only a single losing season in 5 years, two trips to the playoffs, and one muffed kick away from a third is hardly what I would call a fireable tenure.

Now, our drafting on the other hand... Speilman had better come up with some answers really fucking quick for the offensive line or I will galdy enter the lottery to put his head in the noose.

if you’re a black coach who lost to the Browns, you got fired lol. Tomlin tied so he’s safe, meanwhile Rivera’s pigment keeps him safe.
This is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

Nah. Colts gonna win a close one against the Texans and then Luck will besmirch that Chiefs D in the divisional.

Absolutely 100% correct. Colts vs Bears 2.0, this time da bears win da ship

Also Luck should win MVP.

Did you also know that the Raiders gave up one of the guys on that list? And did you also know that Denver has another guy on that list?

Last edited:
Absolutely 100% correct. Colts vs Bears 2.0, this time da bears win da ship

Also Luck should win MVP.

The only game I'm not sure on is Bears/Eagles. Foles has a horseshoe up his ass, but Mack and the Bears D might be able to rip that shit out.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I got the Bears in a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back