Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

I agree but the Next round is
Texans vs ravens
bills vs chiefs
packers vs 49ers
Lions vs bucs

I really love these games on paper. Hopefully they deliver
I like the looks of them too, but the Texans have a tough row to hoe... that one could get ugly.

I like Baker Mayfield. It's funny to see him continue to have success with all the shit he's gotten over the years.

And as a Cowboys fan, I really don't hate on other teams. Once we're out I could give a shit what happens. But it still feels good to have the Eagles in our company as another talented team that somehow screwed the pooch

I like the looks of them too, but the Texans have a tough row to hoe... that one could get ugly.
And that’s what people said about the browns. I’m telling you they are way better than people realize. On their best day they can beat any team in the nfl. when CJ has the sauce he’s damn near impossible to stop and his receivers are damn good. Plus their lines are good. It could be a stomp, or it could be the best game on the set. I don’t think they’re just going to roll over.

What a domination this has been, ya love to see someone else doing the ass blasting against the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back