NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers requested interview with Raiders DC for their HC job. Ouch.

Chargers requested interview with Raiders DC for their HC job. Ouch.
smh-shaking-head.gif

dont tell me they are going that route with Herbert as their qb ffs

Saints looking to revolutionize the game

Called this at least 3 months ago. Hilarious. Carr and the offense were clicking, but it took them too long.

smh-shaking-head.gif

dont tell me they are going that route with Herbert as their qb ffs
Maybe just satisfying the Rooney Rule, but he has been very impressive. Raiders finished around top 7 defense. Doing that with a putrid offense is serious business.

I cant fathom how they havent offered Harbaugh literallly anything he wants though.

Harbaugh gonna end up in LA, Chargers might actually break the curse.

Harbaugh gonna end up in LA, Chargers might actually break the curse.
Chargers and Raiders likely in a bidding war for him. Going to be interesting.

Keep hurting that draft stock Pennis

<{jackyeah}>

Maybe just satisfying the Rooney Rule, but he has been very impressive. Raiders finished around top 7 defense. Doing that with a putrid offense is serious business.

I cant fathom how they havent offered Harbaugh literallly anything he wants though.
I forget the NFL has that stupid rule every year lmao

So does Harbaugh choose the Bears or the Chargers?

So does Harbaugh choose the Bears or the Chargers?
Depends on if he wants JaCaleb or HerbWOAT

Although LA is infinitely better than Shitcago

I actually think of of LA country is dog shit

Living in Chicago beats living in SoCal according to the inside scoopz from @Marce Porter.

Correct. I’ve lived in both. Chicago has bad weather and lots of gang bangers but the quality of life is substantially better than SoCal (or anywhere in Commiefornia). Way lower rent and housing costs and a flat 5% state income tax, rather than an income tax that goes up to 13% in CA. Also Midwesterners are way more down to earth and authentic.

Correct. I’ve lived in both. Chicago has bad weather and lots of gang bangers but the quality of life is substantially better than SoCal (or anywhere in Commiefornia). Way lower rent and housing costs and a flat 5% state income tax, rather than an income tax that goes up to 13% in CA. Also Midwesterners are way more down to earth and authentic.
<{hughesimpress}>

Goatbaugh going to go to a team in the gAyFC west and retire Andy Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back