NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that last throw stat padding? lol at least chuck it near the line to gain and hope for a penalty.

And that’s what people said about the browns. I’m telling you they are way better than people realize. On their best day they can beat any team in the nfl. when CJ has the sauce he’s damn near impossible to stop and his receivers are damn good. Plus their lines are good. It could be a stomp, or it could be the best game on the set. I don’t think they’re just going to roll over.
I think it's just to big of a step for a young team.

I hope I'm wrong, I'm not a Ravens fan and I'm as impressed with Stroud as anybody... especially with the OSU QB stigma

Who do you even replace Tomlin with? Ideal option would be Vrabel. My boy BFlo should get a look too.

Who do you even replace Tomlin with? Ideal option would be Vrabel. My boy BFlo should get a look too.
Literally anyone who is willing to pay $$$ for a decent QB. FFS, Tampa bought Brady, he retired and they bought Baker Mayfield from the Browns. The Steelers could have grabbed him. I dunno if Tomlin has any say in buying QB's, but whoever does, needs to be fired. The best player they bought in the last 9 years is Chris Boswell.

Last edited:

There's only one name on the list to be the next Steeler's coach:
ab1-1.jpg

There's only one name on the list to be the next Steeler's coach:
ab1-1.jpg
LOL. Yeah if you want the franchise burned to the ground. As good as AB is, he is a fucking train wreck.
I was furious when the Steelers traded him, but it was for good reason in hindsight.

And that’s what people said about the browns. I’m telling you they are way better than people realize. On their best day they can beat any team in the nfl. when CJ has the sauce he’s damn near impossible to stop and his receivers are damn good. Plus their lines are good. It could be a stomp, or it could be the best game on the set. I don’t think they’re just going to roll over.
hell-yes-mr-herlihy-es6pyo2pj9xkw45g.gif

Literally anyone who is willing to pay $$$ for a decent QB. FFS, Tampa bought Brady, he retired and they bought Baker Mayfield from the Browns. The Steelers could have grabbed him. I dunno if Tomlin has any say in buying QB's, but whoever does, needs to be fired. The best player they bought in the last 9 years is Chris Boswell.

Baker was a free agent after being on the Rams. The Steelers were hoping Kenny Pickett would develop. The best player they got in FA was Joe Haden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back