NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first wc round in a while where every game is interesting.

I could legit see every away team winning, but that prob wont happen.

IND>HOU
SEA>DAL
BAL>LAC
PHI>CHI

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2018-pff-nfl-all-pro-team

George Kittle

What Kittle did with a melange of backup quarterbacks – and as a run blocker – was quite simply one of the best seasons we’ve ever graded from the tight end position. Not only did he break the record for most receiving yards in a season by a tight end, he broke the PFF record for yards after the catch by any position player for a single season. His 873 yards after the catch were 299 more than Kelce.

<{MindBrown}>
Most impressive stat of all - I mentioned how good he is and he still avoided injury. EAD @Corona

Man, this is gonna a good wildcard weekend. The only game I really feel confident is Houston over Indy, but even that is kind of a toss up.

They knew they were getting screwed having to travel, but NFL didn't have to make them play at 10AM, literally could have scheduled any other game for that time without it hurting the other team
Reminds me of Hawks at Falcons WC a few years back. Falcons jumped to a yuge halftime lead while the Hawks were still adjusting to the time change

Eagles
Indy
Chargers
Cowboys

Bears
Cowboys
Colts
Ravens

If Fatcarthy goes to the Jets i'm gonna slit my wrists.
Bring back Rich Kotite !!!

Bears
Colts
Seachickens
Chargers

Eagles vs Colts Super Bowl

No one gives a shit if pittsburgh gets fucked over by the refs. The zebras marched them down the field against the cardinals to win their last superb owl so suck a dick.
qOt3QRk.gif

Bozo500 there’s no reason for a personal insult and zebras can be found at the municipal zoo along with your wife. If that’s the narrative you choose to follow you need to go back and rewatch that SuperBowl or at least the fourth quarter. The refs burning away penalty flags was the reason the Cardinals got back in the game late. You are only making a fucking clown of yourself on here. Next thing I know you will be juggling balls and prancing around with big goofy shoes on.

Playoff Prediction time with a brief analysis:

Eagles at Bears - the Bears have a better offense and defense
Chargers at Baltimore - I am going with Baltimore for they handled the Chargers just recently
Seahawks at Cowboys - Seahawks spoil the Cowboys’ season
Colts at Texans - the Colts find Luck is in their favor

Seahawks have one of the worst rushing defenses in the league. Cowboys have a rested rushing leader on their team. I think Dallas matches up a little better than most people are giving them credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back