NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing back and forth

It's not Gruden's fault that dipshit never learned to win from the pocket lol

He tried his best, but RGKnee couldn't keep a job over Kirk Cochainz.

People forget the Canahan and RG3 meeting? Where RG3 went to a board and wrote out what he demanded? Dude was a fucking bum when his knee went gay on him.

The Steelers were hoping Kenny Pickett would develop. The best player they got in FA was Joe Haden.
Dont forget another QB fumble in, Devlin "Duck" Patrick Hodges. I rest my case on Steelers failure to get a decent QB to replace Ben. Its sad, Mason was on the team before Duck, who is now a real estate agent. Mason got passed over for Duck. Then got passed over for "They killed Kenny" Pickett. For fucks sake, get a decent QB and fire Tomlin.

Last edited:
So @Croaker what did you think of your boy Hurts leading his team to a 1-6 finish including tonigh's first round exit?

Dont forget another QB fumble in, Devlin "Duck" Patrick Hodges. I rest my case on Steelers failure to get a decent QB to replace Ben. Its sad, Mason was on the team before Duck, who is now a real estate agent. Mason got passed over for Duck. The got passed over for "They killed Kenny" Pickett. For fucks sake, get a decent QB and fire Tomlin.
Dude, 2/3 of the league have that same fucking problem

It's not Gruden's fault that dipshit never learned to win from the pocket lol

He tried his best, but RGKnee couldn't keep a job over Kirk Cochainz.

People forget the Canahan and RG3 meeting? Where RG3 went to a board and wrote out what he demanded? Dude was a fucking bum when his knee went gay on him.
Probably want to revisit his first year before they kept him in a game with a blown out knee lol.

Other that the Cowgirls and Eggles eating shit that was a snooze worthy 1st round of the playoffs.

Probably want to revisit his first year before they kept him in a game with a blown out knee lol.
Then when he came back he was jealous they ran a pro style offense with Cousins and he got all butthurt lol

RG3 was exciting for a year. He was a megalomaniac who brought his fucking parents to try and dictate what Shanahan should do. Dan Snyder was behind RG3. That alone should tell you the guy was a massive fuck up. Snyder doesn't get behind anything worth a shit.

That's why 1/3 of the league will go to the Division/championship rounds and Super Bowl.
1/3 of the league doesn't even do that. Those are teams with good head coaches, gm's and QBs.

Then when he came back he was jealous they ran a pro style offense with Cousins and he got all butthurt lol

RG3 was exciting for a year. He was a megalomaniac who brought his fucking parents to try and dictate what Shanahan should do. Dan Snyder was behind RG3. That alone should tell you the guy was a massive fuck up. Snyder doesn't get behind anything worth a shit.
Hes a weird guy I dont disagree there. But they destroyed him and he was one of the best rookie QBs ever.

New Report: Atlanta Falcons Hiring Former Patriots Coach Bill Belichick​

"According to a new report by NFL on CBS insider Josina Anderson, New England Patriots' legend Bill Belichick will be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

Though highly coveted on the NFL market and with seven teams having coaching openings, the 71-year-old Belichick has only interviewed with the Falcons. According to Anderson, the deal is "expected, barring a snag in negotiations."

Another reports says Belichick is indeed the Falcons' "top candidate", and that he flew to Atlanta in one of Blank's private jets Thursday night. An Atlanta TV station is reporting that members of Belichick's potential staff are already reaching out to the Falcons to "inquire about personnel."

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back