Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
AB drama continues

Combine warriors

I just realized the Chargers got the 10AM local start time game. NFL fucks over a 12-4 team with the schedule, lol @ that shit

@PUO3 really interested on where they draw the line for the senior bowl. 9ers get the South so getting Sweat and Allen would be awesome

AB Is whining like a bitch because smith schuster is kicking ass.

Orlando Jr is a stud. Before the combine he was a lock for the first round. Poor interviews and bad combine performance hurt his stock but he shouldn't of fallen to the 3rd.

His talent/size (at a top 3 hardest position to draft for ) for only a 3rd round pickwas a fucking steal

I fucking hate the saints but they prpbably run the table and whoop up on some poor afc team in the SB

AB Is whining like a bitch because smith schuster is kicking ass.
AB has 1300 yards and 15 TDs. Juju has 1400 yards and 7 TDs. I very much doubt it has anything to do with Based God Juju.

Probably tired of playing with chokers.

@PUO3 really interested on where they draw the line for the senior bowl. 9ers get the South so getting Sweat and Allen would be awesome
Nice exposure for two early drafting teams.

The more I watch Allen the less pissed I am about missing Nick Bosa.

Bills should give the Steelers a second round pick for Brown. Goat Allen and Brown would be awesome.

I just realized the Chargers got the 10AM local start time game. NFL fucks over a 12-4 team with the schedule, lol @ that shit
The game is at Baltimore?

This changes everything

I thought this was pretty damn interesting.

That’s a shame

AB has 1300 yards and 15 TDs. Juju has 1400 yards and 7 TDs. I very much doubt it has anything to do with Based God Juju.

Probably tired of playing with chokers.
Tomlin has lost that locker room I feel in some ways.

Also, for a supposed defensive minded coach he’s had some struggles in that area last couple years.

The game is at Baltimore?

This changes everything
They knew they were getting screwed having to travel, but NFL didn't have to make them play at 10AM, literally could have scheduled any other game for that time without it hurting the other team

Orlando Jr is a stud. Before the combine he was a lock for the first round. Poor interviews and bad combine performance hurt his stock but he shouldn't of fallen to the 3rd.

His talent/size (at a top 3 hardest position to draft for ) for only a 3rd round pickwas a fucking steal
Oh shit I remember his dad bodying that ref that threw a flag in his eye.

They knew they were getting screwed having to travel, but NFL didn't have to make them play at 10AM, literally could have scheduled any other game for that time without it hurting the other team
The NFL already helped the Chargers out enough with that bullshit win in Pittsburgh. I am happy they have to shift time zones right out of the gate. Serves them right.

The NFL already helped the Chargers out enough with that bullshit win in Pittsburgh. I am happy they have to shift time zones right out of the gate. Serves them right.
Waaaaah

Nobody cares , your team had the talent to be a 12-4 /13-3 squad they can only blame themselves .

Rumor has it the Steelers are still jumping offsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back