NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Ravens vs Chargers game goes to triple overtime.

I'm actually kind of excited about this post-season. As usual, as long as someone other than the Patriots win I'll be happy. Obviously I hate Baltimore, but they scrapped together a season out of nothing, I hope they don't get their dreams crushed till at least the AFC Final.

I remember the last time the chargers won a playoff game... also had to travel to the east coast to beat and AFC North team (lol bungles). I can see it happening again.

Anyways, 10 AM games rule. I’m going to be eating bacon and drinking a beer while watching the playoffs. I’ll be drunk before noon. Can’t beat that.

I will root for whomever is playing the Patriots.

So for now, Gooooooo meteor strike!

Figure Id disappear for a month or so first. Itll be your way lol.
Since its the holidays, I'll make you a generous offer.

The amount owed is 600.

You offered a double or nothing divisional round bet against the ravens. Slick move considering my side will be dogs.

Send 400 now to pay 2/3 your debt. Half will go in my pocket, I'll feel like a winner and take the ol lady out to a fancy dinner. The other half is needed to pay a debt.

(I owe another guy 200 for betting the ravens at -6 vs browns which they failed. So i need that 200 to settle.)

That leaves 200 owed. We'll put that as your double or nothing against the ravens in the divisional round if they make it past the chargers. (If they fail to make it past the chargers, ill let you off for half owed, 100 bucks.) That would remove 100 from original loss of 600, only holding you to 500.

If the ravens get to the divisional round its double or nothing for the remaining 200. In which case, ravens win... you owe 400. Ravens lose, you save 200 bucks.

Since its the holidays, I'll make you a generous offer.

The amount owed is 600.

You offered a double or nothing divisional round bet against the ravens. Slick move considering my side will be dogs.

Send 400 now to pay 2/3 your debt. Half will go in my pocket, I'll feel like a winner and take the ol lady out to a fancy dinner. The other half is needed to pay a debt.

(I owe another guy 200 for betting the ravens at -6 vs browns which they failed. So i need that 200 to settle.)

That leaves 200 owed. We'll put that as your double or nothing against the ravens in the divisional round if they make it past the chargers. (If they fail to make it past the chargers, ill let you off for half owed, 100 bucks.) That would remove 100 from original loss of 600, only holding you to 500.

If the ravens get to the divisional round its double or nothing for the remaining 200. In which case, ravens win... you owe 400. Ravens lose, you save 200 bucks.
Ill just send the $600 man no worries. Need to jump on the ipad.

If you want to do the other bet when the time comes thats cool too.

Ill just send the $600 man no worries. Need to jump on the ipad.

If you want to do the other bet when the time comes thats cool too.
Fair enough.
I'll take that too. Lol.
I'll be open for more fun then as well. Especially if baltimore gets new england.
Mahalloffame scares me a bit, but i may wager something there also.

As a Pats fan i don,t feel it at all this year. Gronk as slowed down , Brady has struggled at time and the D has choked a few games this year.

I'm hoping the the best but won't be suprised if they get trunced in the AFC semis. Field advantage will help though as the team is 8-0 this year at home

A rebuild is close in both New England and Pittsburgh

Fair enough.
I'll take that too. Lol.
I'll be open for more fun then as well. Especially if baltimore gets new england.
Mahalloffame scares me a bit, but i may wager something there also.
Chiefs and Chargers are the only two I think can beat the Ravens. Sounds crazy to think Im counting out the Pats, but fuck this defense is scary and the Pats offense isnt exactly their usual.

They knew they were getting screwed having to travel, but NFL didn't have to make them play at 10AM, literally could have scheduled any other game for that time without it hurting the other team
Chargers whooped on the bills and Browns at 10am this year. Should add another ass whooping.

RIP Jim Bob Cooter. You still have the best name in the NFL.

If the defense can keep teams around 25 points I think the Chiefs have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back