NFL Discussion: Monster of the Midway

Is Khalil Mack the best player ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://nypost.com/2017/04/22/studying-5-years-of-nfl-drafts-to-find-best-worst-teams-at-picking/

Has the Broncos rated 31 for the 5 year stretch 2012-2016. There really isn't a great metric to use, the Broncos were a winning team (even though the Browns land way low on the list). Just an interesting topic, it's hard to really rate drafts of other teams without looking into it. I don't know what the 5th round NT from 2014 is doing for the Dolphins. Baalke was terrible though and they have the niners rated 28, so I give it a little bit of credit.
Kinda crazy how one really good draft some the saints was all it took to turn the team around

Kinda crazy how one really good draft some the saints was all it took to turn the team around

Lattimore
Ramczyk
Williams
Kamara

with the first 4 picks.that really worked out.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/22/studying-5-years-of-nfl-drafts-to-find-best-worst-teams-at-picking/

Has the Broncos rated 31 for the 5 year stretch 2012-2016. There really isn't a great metric to use, the Broncos were a winning team (even though the Browns land way low on the list). Just an interesting topic, it's hard to really rate drafts of other teams without looking into it. I don't know what the 5th round NT from 2014 is doing for the Dolphins. Baalke was terrible though and they have the niners rated 28, so I give it a little bit of credit.
Vikes #1?

<mma4>

That jersey is gonna be a top seller.

49er till I die but when I go to Cali imma wear a bears mack out dat mofo
Not surprised an SF fan would do some gay shit.

Legit want to go to Broncos/Raiders in a Bears Mack jersey.

Legit want to go to Broncos/Raiders in a Bears Mack jersey.
200.gif

Lol damn Jon, guessing Reggie won't be around too much longer.

Gruden should try thinking about things before he says them every now and then lol.

No surprises though. Guaranteed $ was the issue.

Gruden: Im burning this mother fucker down.

Alright then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back