NFL Discussion: Monster of the Midway

Is Khalil Mack the best player ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

+ Paxton. Good thing the Raiders are taking all the heat, Elway been clowning it up for awhile.

+ Paxton. Good thing the Raiders are taking all the heat, Elway been clowning it up for awhile.

Well three of those guys did end up on Denver's practice squad and the fourth will be a good back for the Jets.

Colts looking at Dez. That would make for some great Captain Andrew Luck material.

Dearest Mother,

We have yet to meet the battlefield, and the manic cast away has already run amuck within our ranks.

Well three of those guys did end up on Denver's practice squad and the fourth will be a good back for the Jets.
Yeah, not a good look but it’s not as bad as it seems.

Yeah, not a good look but it’s not as bad as it seems.
I dont think people realize how many of draft picks are misses. Its the majority.

Sua Cravens to the IR because of the knee. Will be eligible to return after week 8, still sucks though.

I dont think people realize how many of draft picks are misses. Its the majority.
Paxton is pretty egregious. No defending that. But I’m not worried about 5th and 6th stringers ending up on a practice squad.

It wasn't 5th and 6th rounders, it was 3rd rounders lol. 2016 is even worse. Plenty of teams have a bad streak in the draft so it's not the worst thing in the world. But elway has been terrible at everything else for a few years now, so the draft picks really hurt. (I can't let the Wade thing go, stupid)

It wasn't 5th and 6th rounders, it was 3rd rounders lol. 2016 is even worse. Plenty of teams have a bad streak in the draft so it's not the worst thing in the world. But elway has been terrible at everything else for a few years now, so the draft picks really hurt. (I can't let the Wade thing go, stupid)

I’m sure you’re well aware that Carlos Henderson, the 3rd rounder, abandoned the team and is facing suspension. Begged the team to come back and was cut.

He’s been picking late in the drafts for quite a while. Not the easiest and I don’t give him a full pass but this is blown up.

9/10 of this year’s draft are on the 53 with breakout stars primed at almost every position.

I’m sure you’re well aware that Carlos Henderson, the 3rd rounder, abandoned the team and is facing suspension. Begged the team to come back and was cut.

He’s been picking late in the drafts for quite a while. Not the easiest and I don’t give him a full pass but this is blown up.

9/10 of this year’s draft are on the 53 with breakout stars primed at almost every position.
Pretty sure Adam Peters was the key to the entire operation and now the 49ers will be taking in the sweet benefits .

https://nypost.com/2017/04/22/studying-5-years-of-nfl-drafts-to-find-best-worst-teams-at-picking/

Has the Broncos rated 31 for the 5 year stretch 2012-2016. There really isn't a great metric to use, the Broncos were a winning team (even though the Browns land way low on the list). Just an interesting topic, it's hard to really rate drafts of other teams without looking into it. I don't know what the 5th round NT from 2014 is doing for the Dolphins. Baalke was terrible though and they have the niners rated 28, so I give it a little bit of credit.

Paxton is pretty egregious. No defending that. But I’m not worried about 5th and 6th stringers ending up on a practice squad.
Dont feel bad. Elway and Reggie finna go manage Johnny 8ball soon.

Easy now.
Whether or not it happens is another thing but these flashes are prettay, prettay, great so far.

Edit: Meant their draft picks, not literally every position.

Chubb + both WRs could make noise, not a bad class.

Convenient that you overlook the fucking best pick in recent memory. Andy Janovich ring any bells??? Elway picked the FB of the future in the sixth. Then the next year he followed that up by grabbing the QB of the future in Mr. Irrelevant. You sound casual as fuck right now.

Convenient that you overlook the fucking best pick in recent memory. Andy Janovich ring any bells??? Elway picked the FB of the future in the sixth. Then the next year he followed that up by grabbing the QB of the future in Mr. Irrelevant. You sound casual as fuck right now.
Damn, even 2015 sucked (shit class tbf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back