NFL Discussion: Monster of the Midway

Is Khalil Mack the best player ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were under the impression they would get him signed. We’d have to know the guarantees and what not but the $20 mil per year offer and his $23.5 mil per year deal dont sound worlds apart.

If they really wanted to trade him all along they could have gotten something done with the Browns at the draft. (They were reported as one of the serious players for the Mack sweepstakes.)
Damn, can you imagine Mack and Garrett on the field at once? Raiders probably couldn't have got the #1 pick, but maybe the 4th and their first next year, get Chubb as a possible replacement or Nelson to protect Carr. Gonna be a lot of what-ifs about this trade, hard to tell how it works out for a while. This seems like the kind of thing that can really cloud a teams season though.

Gotcha.

I think the Bears have serious potential, but mostly on defense. That offense has a long, long way to go from being a playoff team, let alone a contender. Dont think Ill pencil them in to being one of the best teams in the league just yet.
Yeah 8th best last year and now adding Roquan and Mack.. they should be nasty.

At least they have Howard to run the ball if all else fails, kid is a beast.

Yeah 8th best last year and now adding Roquan and Mack.. they should be nasty.

At least they have Howard to run the ball if all else fails, kid is a beast.

Not to mention Cohen behind him.

I called him being trash before the draft, feels good to get one right lol.

I suspect Mack was traded to the Bears because the Raiders think the Bears picks will be early in the first round.

And by trading Mack they certainly decreased the chance of da bears picking early............

Anyone else still kinda surprised Dez isn’t signed? Granted he turned down two offers but still

That was quick.

Lmao @ the Raiders picking up TJ Clemmings.

#GrinderEra

Lmao @ the Raiders picking up TJ Clemmings.

#GrinderEra
Dont even know who the fuck that is. But google says he is 26 and a practice squad body. Yall just want something to talk shit about at this point.

Fyi, you can probably talk about trading Mack for another decade or so.

Dont even know who the fuck that is. But google says he is 26 and a practice squad body. Yall just want something to talk shit about at this point.

Fyi, you can probably talk about trading Mack for another decade or so.
I woulda talked shit about any team that picked up that can tbh

And by trading Mack they certainly decreased the chance of da bears picking early............

It would also decrease the chance of any other team picking early. Maybe they figured the Bears were the least likely to benefit from it as they seem to be able to fuck up a wet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back