NFL Discussion: Monster of the Midway

Is Khalil Mack the best player ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought hed seem happier getting a $60 million check.

The pick the Raiders received will be closer to being a 4th than the pick the Bears received will be to being a 1st

LOL
What does this mean?

Ive yet to have my coffee so bear with me.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline
1-800-273-8255
giphy.gif

What does this mean?

Ive yet to have my coffee so bear with me.
Say the raiders are the worst team, their 2nd rounder they gave to the Bears would be 1 pick from being a first
If the Bears won the Superbowl the 3rd they gave to the Raiders would be 1 from being a 4th rounder

Dont even think what i typed earlier made sense tbh

Say the raiders are the worst team, their 2nd rounder they gave to the Bears would be 1 pick from being a first
If the Bears won the Superbowl the 3rd they gave to the Raiders would be 1 from being a 4th rounder

Dont even think what i typed earlier made sense tbh
Gotcha.

I think the Bears have serious potential, but mostly on defense. That offense has a long, long way to go from being a playoff team, let alone a contender. Dont think Ill pencil them in to being one of the best teams in the league just yet.

That's the crazy part about the deal, jeez
Its nauseating and smells like a desperation move to get the deal done and move on.

Just going to pray they pair the two first rounders for a stud. I look forward to watching them play their ass off only to be traded in a few years.

Raiders shouldn't have gave any picks at all imo. At least nothing before a 5th in return.

Id have preferred the 1-2-2 offers they turned down.

Id have preferred the 1-2-2 offers they turned down.
I have seen reports that they narrowed their list to teams they thought would be picking early - which is smart in theory but who the hell knows.

The old saying better to trade someone a year early then a year late. I don't think they should have traded him last year - but imagine if they traded him before or at draft. Having Roquan Smith would have really lessened the blow IMO.

I have seen reports that they narrowed their list to teams they thought would be picking early - which is smart in theory but who the hell knows.

The old saying better to trade someone a year early then a year late. I don't think they should have traded him last year - but imagine if they traded him before or at draft. Having Roquan Smith would have really lessened the blow IMO.
I think they were under the impression they would get him signed. We’d have to know the guarantees and what not but the $20 mil per year offer and his $23.5 mil per year deal dont sound worlds apart.

If they really wanted to trade him all along they could have gotten something done with the Browns at the draft. (They were reported as one of the serious players for the Mack sweepstakes.)

I wonder if he has to pay back that $4.5 million now for missed time/preseason. Id imagine so.

Don’t worry, Gruden’s got this all figured out.

I defended the Gruden signing (outside of the money ) but I would be in full panic mode as a raiders fan. 10 more years of this - looked like the rebuild was finally over and now they are just entering it again ?

Ill wait for a season or two to be completed before Im in full panic mode. For now Ill just be sad to see my favorite player gone.

This could be the worst deal in history or could be just fine.

I defended the Gruden signing (outside of the money ) but I would be in full panic mode as a raiders fan. 10 more years of this - looked like the rebuild was finally over and now they are just entering it again ?

Don’t forget the signing you defended the most..

bng-l-49ers-0316-4.jpg

He should be paying a percentage of this deal to Denver’s tackles.
Sure, just like Von should share that SB MVP award with legendary undrafted free agent right tackle Mike Remmers.

I know I promised to never talk about SB 50 again but under the Mack circumstances I'm dealing with the pain the best I can. So no I'm not sorry.
<DCrying>

Don’t forget the signing you defended the most..

bng-l-49ers-0316-4.jpg
Because they should have known they would tear his ACL. You already beat that dead horse, I get your feelings on the topic bud. Don't expect a casual like you to understand why GOAT Shanny would want a back like Jet that caught 65 passes last year.

Because they should have known they would tear his ACL. You already beat that dead horse, I get your feelings on the topic bud. Don't expect a casual like you to understand why GOAT Shanny would want a back like Jet that caught 65 passes last year.

Might be a blessing in disguise. Now instead of getting his 2ypc my dawg BRIEDA can eat.

Might be a blessing in disguise. Now instead of getting his 2ypc my dawg BRIEDA can eat.
Dropped like 20% of his targets , need someone that knows how to catch a football.

I suspect Mack was traded to the Bears because the Raiders think the Bears picks will be early in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back