Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Raiders are not looking good.

I dont really blame him, just saying things could have been better on both ends. He absofuckinglutely deserved to get paid and I wouldnt have shown up without a deal either.

According to Reggie there were negotiations going on. Maybe things werent as piss poor as they seemed. Just couldnt agree on the figures.
This dude has some of the clips if you want to read them.

Obviously I am happy to see Mack in the NFC. But, I will give the Raiders credit for cutting ties and ending the shit instead of completely motherfucking the situation like the Redskins did with Cousins.

Obviously I am happy to see Mack in the NFC. But, I will give the Raiders credit for cutting ties and ending the shit instead of completely motherfucking the situation like the Redskins did with Cousins.
Thats probably the only thing Im happy about. If they wanted to they could have fucked him over pretty badly.

We’ll see how it all turns out, but Id bet the house they dont land a god damn HOF talent with those draft picks. If they can produce a quality, winning team without him Ill feel better. Wont hold my breath.

Fortunately the Canthers don’t have to play the bears this year so Mack won’t get to destroy can. Him taking out Godgers makes the Canthers road to the Super Bowl easier though.

All the best to ya Khalil. Kick ass in that Bear uni.

Have fun creaming your panties Raider-haters.

Mack will break Rodgers’ other collarbone should be in the poll.

All I want is a crippled Rodgers out of this deal.

Mack is gonna feast on the shitty O-Lines in this division.

Mack is gonna feast on the shitty O-Lines in this division.

Meh. Bears & Packers have better lines than any AFCW team.
Lions have improved theirs.
Vikes have the only real bad one in the Div.

Gruden better have a bottle on hand for this presser. Hes going to get fucking grilled.

Only just seen the full trade details. Rofl @ Gruden giving up a 2nd rounder.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline
1-800-273-8255

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back