NFL Discussion: Monster of the Midway

Is Khalil Mack the best player ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if anyone will pick this jamoke up now that they won't have to pay him shit

Legit want to go to Broncos/Raiders in a Bears Mack jersey.
You dont stay at the games long enough for anyone to see it tho.

You dont stay at the games long enough for anyone to see it tho.
Mack’s career in Oakland lasted about as long as my game appearances.

40545216_1949875745106076_7481703368864301056_n.jpg

Mack’s career in Oakland lasted about as long as my game appearances.
Word. About as long as Elways draft picks.

It’s ok, I know this is acting out of hurt, mijo.
Yeah I'm deep in the hurt locker right now but that was a solid comeback and I want you to acknowledge it.

Man, you AFC West guys keep this thread alive, but it's kind of depressing too. Bunch of boozed up flagellants.

Man, you AFC West guys keep this thread alive, but it's kind of depressing too. Bunch of boozed up flagellants.
Anyone can get it.

Your QB is an injured old rapist, your RB doesnt want to be there, and GOATonio Brown is nearly as old as Tim Brown.

Im lashing out. Forgive me.

Its the worst weekend of my fan life.

Says the dude who was drunk at 10 am yesterday and crept into Corona's PMs last night. smh

You making me google words on my Labor Day weekend?

Says the dude who was drunk at 10 am yesterday and crept into Corona's PMs last night. smh
This was my first thought as well. The drunk part, don't know about the rest though.

My feels. Goodbye cruel world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back