Never forget that Fury embarrassed Wilder for 99% of their fight and got robbed

There were several very close rounds? That's not what the data shows. The data reflects only a single round in the fight that was approximately 50/50 (very close) in nature and that was round 2. I gave that round to Wilder on my card but the majority of observers who actually bothered submitting their scorecards didn't. Here's a round-by-round scoring analysis based on 117 complete scorecards submitted to MMADecisions.com.
Round-By-Round-Analysis.png

Tyson Fury drew with Deontay Wilder :: Boxing :: MMA Decisions

More people think the earth is flat than think wilder had 'several close rounds'

because he was given a super long count after being sparked unconscious and didn't do any significant damage or a knockdown the entire fight, I didn't say it was fair according to standard boxing criteria for a reason
You seem like a desperate Wilder fanboy .... I’m a fan of both .... Fury won comfortably

You seem like a desperate Wilder fanboy .... I’m a fan of both .... Fury won comfortably
I also am a fan of both, you seem to be desperately claiming a delusional fantasy is fact when it clearly isn't............

Clear robbery ... Wilder will win the rematch though imo
not gonna lie I felt like it was robbery as I was watching, but we all know any normal fighter would have been waved off after last 12th rd lights out knockdown thats why I say its weirdly fair as a draw, they are really evenly matched even with really contrasting styles which is what makes this such a great fight, I have no idea whos gonna win the rematch but im gonna be watching

Even the round where Wilder floored fury....he got up and outboxed wilders face in even worse than he was doing before. Fight was a robbery.

not gonna lie I felt like it was robbery as I was watching, but we all know any normal fighter would have been waved off after last 12th rd lights out knockdown thats why I say its weirdly fair as a draw, they are really evenly matched even with really contrasting styles which is what makes this such a great fight, I have no idea whos gonna win the rematch but im gonna be watching

I'm so pumped for the rematch plus the ruiz/aj rematch coming up. Hw boxing is great atm

More people think the earth is flat than think wilder had 'several close rounds'
More than twice as many people (relative to their percentages) in America actually believe that Bigfoot exists (16% of the nation) than the combined number of fans who had Wilder-Fury a draw or Wilder winning (~6%). That may sound absolutely ridiculous but it's a statistical fact.
squatchstars.jpg

Last edited:
More than twice as many people in America actually believe that Bigfoot exists (16% of the nation) than the combined number of fans who had Wilder-Fury a draw or Wilder winning (~6%). That may sound absolutely ridiculous but it's a statistical fact.
squatchstars.jpg

Yeah but you can argue that Bigfoot left some of those rounds open to interpretation LOL

There were several very close rounds? That's not what the data shows. The data reflects only a single round in the fight that was approximately 50/50 (very close) in nature and that was round 2. I gave that round to Wilder on my card but the majority of observers who actually bothered submitting their scorecards didn't. Here's a round-by-round scoring analysis based on 117 complete scorecards submitted to MMADecisions.com.
Round-By-Round-Analysis.png

Tyson Fury drew with Deontay Wilder :: Boxing :: MMA Decisions

Oh, shit? MMA decisions is the definitive data now, eh?

Oh, shit? MMA decisions is the definitive data now, eh?
What's wrong with their data other than you not liking it? Wilder's own corner said he needed a knockout to win (Jay Deas) and that wasn't said just to motivate him. He lost, it was crystal clear, and nearly 90% of the place you're posting in now agrees. That bogus draw was so bad that The Ring and TBRB treated it as a Fury win.

Come on jay. You don't really believe this. We both know you really have to stretch this to give wilder enough rounds. I get what you're arguing as its the same argument other guys used after the fight happened. But come on man

I absolutely believe it can be reasonably seen as a drawish fight. I scored it for Fury, but if you see rounds 2, 3, and 6 as impossible to give to Wilder under any circumstance, then I don't know what to tell you.

What's wrong with their data other than you not liking it? Wilder's own corner said he needed a knockout to win (Jay Deas) and that wasn't said just to motivate him. He lost, it was crystal clear, and nearly 90% of the place you're posting in now agrees. That bogus draw was so bad that The Ring and TBRB treated it as a Fury win.

No, that data set doesn't really matter to me. It's 117 people who post on MMAdecisions.com posting scorecards. I scored the fight for Fury, but if people can sit down and say that rounds 2, 3 and 6 couldn't possibly go to Wilder, then I don't think they've watched them. There was very, very little to choose in any of these rounds.

No, that data set doesn't really matter to me. It's 117 people who post on MMAdecisions.com posting scorecards. I scored the fight for Fury, but if people can sit down and say that rounds 2, 3 and 6 couldn't possibly go to Wilder, then I don't think they've watched them. There was very, very little to choose in any of these rounds.
The only very close round was round 2 and even then more observers shaded it to Fury. Nobody respects the official result because they know it was a hometown decision. Keep in mind that only 1-in-15 fans even agreed with the official draw decision and only 1-in-16 fans actually thought Wilder somehow won. The response was overwhelmingly in favor of a Fury win and that's everywhere that's credible.

I don't mind the result at all because of the draw!we are getting a second fight, if fury gets koed in the first fight no one would want to see them again and if they did we would have had to wait like 10 years for a rematch lol so the fact that it was a draw was best.

I only watched the fight once and watched it live. I was drinking, but I don't see how anybody can say Fury was dominating Wilder.

maybe that's a sign that you should stop drinking.

2nd fight will settle it. I think Fury won the first one, but as a fan, I don't mind the decision to draw them. Like both guys, they are awesome personalities. I have a feeling Fury will win the 2nd one though.

The only very close round was round 2 and even then more observers shaded it to Fury. Nobody respects the official result because they know it was a hometown decision. Keep in mind that only 1-in-15 fans even agreed with the official draw decision and only 1-in-16 fans actually thought Wilder somehow won. The response was overwhelmingly in favor of a Fury win and that's everywhere that's credible.

So rounds 3 and 6 were not genuinely close? That's your stance?

Fights sometimes get waved off , but rarely will they wave a Hw championship fight off , when the guy dropped has a huge lead ..... Ref did a good job imo ..... agree to disagree.... enjoy your day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back