Never forget that Fury embarrassed Wilder for 99% of their fight and got robbed

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even with the knockdowns he should have had the win because he won every round other than the ones he got dropped.

And it wasn't competitive... Fury actively made Wilder look like a dummy in there, swinging and missing like someone having an autistic fit.

Bears repeating because with this recent win people are talking about Wilder like he's invincible. Should have a loss on his record.

The Gypsy King is the #1 HW in the world and will do Wilder next time, the big dosser.

Even with the knockdowns he should have had the win because he won every round other than the ones he got dropped.

And it wasn't competitive... Fury actively made Wilder look like a dummy in there, swinging and missing like someone having an autistic fit.

Bears repeating because with this recent win people are talking about Wilder like he's invincible. Should have a loss on his record.

The Gypsy King is the #1 HW in the world and will do Wilder next time, the big dosser.
Never forget Wilder landed and knocked Fury completely the fuck out, and that it was totally astonishing that Fury woke up or even got a count from ref at all.

I speculate that he dropped like sack of potatoes so hard his head hit canvas and woke him back up. He couldn't have been more dead on way down if he'd been shot between eyes.

He will knock Furys head to his ass

ezgif-2-6c6155da43da.gif

good job fury for somehow waking back up after wilder knocked him completely unconscious

Never forget Wilder landed and knocked Fury completely the fuck out, and that it was totally astonishing that Fury woke up or even got a count from ref at all.

I speculate that he dropped like sack of potatoes so hard his head hit canvas and woke him back up. He couldn't have been more dead on way down if he'd been shot between eyes.

So what? Earnie Shavers did the same thing to Larry Holmes. Only counts if your opponent stays down.

I had fury 8 to 4 or 9 to 3 i think. Wilders 10 - 8s didn't close the gap imo.

I can't see any case for a draw in that fight. Fury got robbed. If you wanna say "fuck the scoring criteria street rules says wilder got it with the knockdowns" that is fine. But don't say wilder deserved to win based on any actually scoring merit.

I

I don’t know why people are using Fury’s knockdown/knockout against him. He took it like a champ and continued to dance against Wilder in the last round.

Dont forget that no one would have complained if the ref waived the fight off after Fury had his lights put out.

Dont forget that no one would have complained if the ref waived the fight off after Fury had his lights put out.

So that changes what actually happened?

is there some small dick waggling competition going on right now to see what set of "fans" are the biggest twats?

I'm going to have to watch this fight again and score it. Only saw it live and was drinking and talking with friends.

Thanks. Am considering tattooing this fact on my arm so I never forget even more.

Fury didn’t throw enough to win all the rounds he needed, given that he got floored in 2 rounds. It’s very possible to give Wilder 3 rounds out of the remaining 10. He was the aggressor and landed the best shots in several rounds. I scored it 8-4 Fury but the draw is legit given how boxing happens to be scored.

So that changes what actually happened?
That he got knocked out but was able to pull the craziest come back ever? No it doesnt change that at all.

I had fury 8 to 4 or 9 to 3 i think. Wilders 10 - 8s didn't close the gap imo.
8 rds to 4 = 116 to 112

2 knockdowns = 2 of 4 rds for Wilder 10-8

Which is a score of 112 to 112

Edit: nevermind it's 114 to 112.

Back