Never forget that Fury embarrassed Wilder for 99% of their fight and got robbed

Plenty of ex boxers, pundits and media outlets were though. And almost every single one that I've seen thought fury won. Its immaterial at the end of the day as the fight was called a draw, but there is a laughable inconsistancy on this board. The fight was less than 1 year ago and the only people happy with the result were wilder fans. that is very telling.
The first knockdown was a foul and shouldn't have counted, which makes the result even worse.

Id argue second was only a 10 -9 because fury won the rest of the round after.

This fight has been argued and argued and I've yet to see anyone give me a round by round breakdown of how they scored it for wilder.

This fight has been argued and argued and I've yet to see anyone give me a round by round breakdown of how they scored it for wilder.

Peoples recollections of the fight seem very different a year out!

I had it for Fury as well.

That being said, people acting like Wilder can't pull it off again and knock Fury into the shadow realm, without him getting up this time?
Cause he's never done that, right? And he hasn't absolutely annihilated his last two opponents, right?

LOL

That being said, people acting like Wilder can't pull it off again and knock Fury into the shadow realm, without him getting up this time?
Cause he's never done that, right? And he hasn't absolutely annihilated his last two opponents, right?

LOL

I don't think anyone said that

Id argue youre entirely wrong and thats not how its scored lol.

LOL

Oh he absolutely can. Fury is on a 12 round tightrope with wilder, because it’s not likely that he will get the finish. With someone like Joshua it’s who gets the big shot in first.
It’s seems more the other way on here at the moment though; most expect fury to get knocked out. As I posted a couple of days ago, wilder fought a shit version of fury based on his lay-off/weight/fitness etc. He should be sharper this time around

personally I’d just favour fury in the rematch, but there’s no fckin way I’d lay money down on this fight.

Fury outlanded Wilder by 13 pitter patter shots

That's embarrassing considering that he almost got decapitated twice

Fury outlanded Wilder by 13 pitter patter shots

That's embarrassing considering that he almost got decapitated twice

Outlanded wilder in 9 of 12 rounds

What did Fury actually do in that fight in terms of offense

Yeah his defense was on point

Wilder was the aggressor, wilder was pushing the action, wilder dropped him twice

Wilder won the fighting portion

Fury won the slick defensive boxing portion, although its ironic that he was still dropped hard two times

You shouldn't be able to win fights by running and slipping and leaning back etc, you need to fight. Wilder fought

This is one of the dumbest most uneducated posts ive seen on this site.

The subject of the thread is that fury got robbed buddeh.
Oh ok. Well forgive me if I dont take the word of someone who thinks this.

This is one of the dumbest most uneducated posts ive seen on this site.

Wilder is a KO machine, a true fighter who excites the fans

Fury is a dancer who punches himself in the face

Hes looked abysmal in his comeback, barring the wilder fight.

Now Wilder has his measure, he will KO him in the rematch

Oh ok. Well forgive me if I dont take the word of someone who thinks this.

It has happened before. Maybe you should learn something about the sport you mod for?

Back