Never forget that Fury embarrassed Wilder for 99% of their fight and got robbed

That was the bought judges said but it's obvious to the trained eye that Otto gave fury more problems than wilder did. You're gonna bring up the knockdowns but they are extremely overrated.

Again

Master boxer Fury, struggling like hell with no mark Wallin

He gave Fury more problems because he was more aggressive. Fury just runs backwards to the ropes and grabs when fighters push toward him

Wilder isn't aggressive like that, he's a patient sniper, waiting and waiting for his spot

Totally different fighter. Wilder sniped Fury two times.

Third times the charm

That was the bought judges said but it's obvious to the trained eye that Otto gave fury more problems than wilder did. You're gonna bring up the knockdowns but they are extremely overrated.
Knockdowns and knocking someone the fuck out are entirely different. Fury was OUT, but godbless him he pulled an Undertaker. It was a great fight, but make no mistake, the man was knocked the fuck out.

Knockdowns and knocking someone the fuck out are entirely different. Fury was OUT, but godbless him he pulled an Undertaker. It was a great fight, but make no mistake, the man was knocked the fuck out.

If he was ktfo he wouldn't have gotten up. It's a knockdown

Fury said he was listening to the count as he lay there. He took the full 9 or 10 seconds on purpose.

Fury outlanded Wilder by 13 pitter patter shots

That's embarrassing considering that he almost got decapitated twice

first knockdown was a illegal shot to the back of the head, but everyone wants to ignore that

Fury said he was listening to the count as he lay there. He took the full 9 or 10 seconds on purpose.

which is further proof that he wasn’t m out cold. He did what all fighters should do, take the time to get their head back together, not jump straight to his feet like it didn’t happen

Must be why he said his lights went out.

first knockdown was a illegal shot to the back of the head, but everyone wants to ignore that
Yes, PLUS he was goddamn off balance, wilder grazed the back of his head with a hook while he was ducking. Not a moment in that ´knockdown´ was he by any means out of it or dizzy.

Second was legit though, crazy how he got up from that. But brutal recovery, he put the heat on wilder for the remaining round.

Even with a 10-8 final round it was a disgracious robbery. People alter realities in their mind.

Lets see if he can do better a second time though. Wilder is dangerous like hell, better have a good gameplan.

You know better than Fury does.

Oh now you take Furys word for it? The con artist, ducking PED abuser?

Fury was knocked down and was up in time to finish the round strong. The knockdowns are indeed overrated in the context of the whole fight. First one was nothing to talk about and the second was great, but as Fury was up, it doesnt fucking matter that much, to say he was out Wilder should have won.

Oh now you take Furys word for it? The con artist, ducking PED abuser?

Fury was knocked down and was up in time to finish the round strong. The knockdowns are indeed overrated in the context of the whole fight. First one was nothing to talk about and the second was great, but as Fury was up, it doesnt fucking matter that much, to say he was out Wilder should have won.
Now you dont? Kinda proving my point, no? Why would Fury say he went out? What does he gain by admitting that?

I dont care who won or didnt tbh. Since the night of the fight Ive maintained the exact same stance and that is that the ref made the right call as evident by Fury’s recovery, but also that no one would have complained if that were waived off instantly. Guys dont go down with their eyes back in their head like that and just get allowed to continue or even given the chance. Never seen anything like it.

It was an incredible show and I hope I am wrong and that we do get the rematch.

Yes, PLUS he was goddamn off balance, wilder grazed the back of his head with a hook while he was ducking. Not a moment in that ´knockdown´ was he by any means out of it or dizzy.

Second was legit though, crazy how he got up from that. But brutal recovery, he put the heat on wilder for the remaining round.

Even with a 10-8 final round it was a disgracious robbery. People alter realities in their mind.

Lets see if he can do better a second time though. Wilder is dangerous like hell, better have a good gameplan.

It was impressive that he got up in the 12th but Im not sure he gets up if he eats the right hand that Breezy took. In fact, I don't think anyone gets up in 10 from that. that is the danger for Fury in the next fight imo; complacency. If he thinks he can take wilders power and clowns around again he'll get starched

Now you dont? Kinda proving my point, no? Why would Fury say he went out? What does he gain by admitting that?

I dont care who won or didnt tbh. Since the night of the fight Ive maintained the exact same stance and that is that the ref made the right call as evident by Fury’s recovery, but also that no one would have complained if that were waived off instantly. Guys dont go down with their eyes back in their head like that and just get allowed to continue or even given the chance. Never seen anything like it.

It was an incredible show and I hope I am wrong and that we do get the rematch.

What point did I prove? That you are using Furys words to prove a point after saying his word means nothing? And now you expect me to give you reasons for a con artist to say something? Maybe he likes the reborn Jesus vibe of his coming back to life? What do I know about his messed up head?

For me this thread is just to remind people ( who are asking in several threads who in the world can beat this Monster Wilder) that Fury almost did it already. And Wilder got a lucky draw.
And not about who is ducking who, some "absolutes" about how knocked dead Fury was, that he is a con man and so on.

I agree, it was a great show, a fight to remember and I really hope we get the rematch, and Wilder wins by KO.

I don't think Fury embarrassed Wilder, but he did win more rounds and appeared to be the better fighter. You can't just discount the knockdowns as some random anomaly inside an otherwise one sided fight. Wilder put Fury down hard. There's dozens of clips of people getting knocked down looking exactly like Fury did in the twelfth and the refs waves it off by the count of 2 or 3. Now Fury got back up and went back to work, but didn't do enough to flip the score of the round. I wish Wilder was more active in that fight, but he wasn't exactly getting his ass beat either.

Never forget Wilder landed and knocked Fury completely the fuck out, and that it was totally astonishing that Fury woke up or even got a count from ref at all.

I speculate that he dropped like sack of potatoes so hard his head hit canvas and woke him back up. He couldn't have been more dead on way down if he'd been shot between eyes.
fury was alert enough to rock wilder after the knock down

I would put money on it that he wasn’t knocked out! Just because he says he was doesn’t make it so. He’s full of shit half of the time

I guess im saying, youre permanently dysfunctional as a rational human, just because my opinion differs from yours, youre too intellectually stunted to accept people having differing opinions

Your favourite colour being pink is as relevant to you as Phil Baroni is to me

Are you on the autistic spectrum?
Most people on the autism spectrum would destroy you in most if not any arena of iq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back