Never forget that Fury embarrassed Wilder for 99% of their fight and got robbed

It has happened before. Maybe you should learn something about the sport you mod for?
Its absolute bullshit and nothing close to the rounds or situations to those that have gotten it.

Show me one where someone was knocked the fuck out and came back to get a 10-9.

Im not the one speaking in absolutes am I?

I was replying to another poster who talked about the stats.

So you wanna tell everyone how you scored the fight, or you gonna keep trolling and avoiding it?

9-3 fury. I can argue 10 - 2
115 - 111.

I dare you.

Its absolute bullshit and nothing close to the rounds or situations to those that have gotten it.

Show me one where someone was knocked the fuck out and came back to get a 10-9.

Cotto vs clottey. Any fight with more than 1 knockdown. Literally happens a lot.

@PUO3

"Duane Ford in his ABC certification classes for boxing judges is:

If Fighter A is winning the round and scores a knockdown and continues to win the round after the knockdown, then Fighter A is awarded the round 10-8. However, if Fighter A is winning the round and gets knocked down by Fighter B, then Fighter B is awarded the round 10-9. The key is: Which fighter won the round without the knockdown? Thus, most fans and TV commentators are incorrect in automatically scoring a 10-8 round for a fighter who scores a knock down without taking into consideration who won the round without the knock down."

From https://www.ringtv.com/122349-when-does-a-knock-down-not-result-in-a-10-8-round/

Talks about Pac vs Cotto which is another example. So i just proved scoring criteria and historical precedent. I accept your apology

@PUO3

If Fighter A is winning the round and scores a knockdown and continues to win the round after the knockdown, then Fighter A is awarded the round 10-8. However, if Fighter A is winning the round and gets knocked down by Fighter B, then Fighter B is awarded the round 10-9. The key is: Which fighter won the round without the knockdown? Thus, most fans and TV commentators are incorrect in automatically scoring a 10-8 round for a fighter who scores a knock down without taking into consideration who won the round without the knock down."

From https://www.ringtv.com/122349-when-does-a-knock-down-not-result-in-a-10-8-round/

Talks about Pac vs Cotto which is another example. So i just proved scoring criteria and historical precedent. I accept your apology
Again proved my point that literally none of them are remotely close to what Wilder did to Fury.

Again proved my point that literally none of them are remotely close to what Wilder did to Fury.

Fury won the rest of the round 12 besides the KO. I didn't say i scored it 10-9 just saying it can. You said that never happens and I just proved it didn't. So next

Fury won the rest of the round 12 besides the KO. I didn't say i scored it 10-9 just saying it can. You said that never happens and I just proved it didn't. So next
When someone gets knocked dead and doesnt knock their opponent dead they do not score 10-9. You proved absolutely nothing as you provided absolutely no similar circumstance.

When someone gets knocked dead and doesnt knock their opponent dead they do not score 10-9. You proved absolutely nothing as you provided absolutely no similar circumstance.

Strange hill you decided to die on. I just proved you wrong. If you wanna keep arguing after the fact that's fine i guess.

@PUO3

I didn’t know that. I thought it was a straight 10-8 If there’s a knockdown. That would be a good example of a 10-9 with a knockdown.
The 5th round of Joshua vs wlad is also a good example. I’d actually score that round for wlad if I could even though Joshua scored the knockdown.

Even with the knockdowns he should have had the win because he won every round other than the ones he got dropped.

And it wasn't competitive... Fury actively made Wilder look like a dummy in there, swinging and missing like someone having an autistic fit.

Bears repeating because with this recent win people are talking about Wilder like he's invincible. Should have a loss on his record.

The Gypsy King is the #1 HW in the world and will do Wilder next time, the big dosser.

Agree... but wilder is unique--he doesn't fight for points. I've never seen a champ like him. Since he's not trying to win rounds, it's hard to hold it against him when he doesn't.

Ortiz won every round against Wilder last Saturday.... didn't matter.

thumbnail

0% of sherdoggers sat ringside or were officially judging fight.
My view is fine, thanks. Most fight observers aren't ringside anyway. Often times the ones sitting at home watching actually have the better view. Ringsiders saw the same fight the rest of us did and that was Wilder getting schooled and flooring Fury twice.

I personally know a few members of The Ring and a TBRB member that were there watching it live from ringside including Mike Coppinger (on press row, scored it for Fury 10 rounds to 2). Here's what The Ring had to say to explain their decision to actually elevate Fury a spot in their rankings after the fight, effectively ignoring the official bogus Draw result. He was ranked behind only AJ at the time (until AJ lost).
The most significant heavyweight bout of 2018, and one of the more dramatic big-man clashes in recent years, ended in a controversial draw, however, most observers – including every member of The Ring’s Ratings Panel – believed Tyson Fury outclassed Deontay Wilder over the distance despite having to get up from two knockdowns (almost miraculously from the second one in Round 12).
Ring Ratings Update: Tyson Fury Rises To No. 2 In Heavyweight Rankings

My view is fine, thanks. Most fight observers aren't ringside anyway. Often times the ones sitting at home watching actually have the better view. Ringsiders saw the same fight the rest of us did and that was Wilder getting schooled and flooring Fury twice.

I personally know a few members of The Ring and a TBRB member that were there watching it live from ringside including Mike Coppinger (on press row, scored it for Fury 10 rounds to 2). Here's what The Ring had to say to explain their decision to actually elevate Fury a spot in their rankings after the fight, effectively ignoring the official bogus Draw result. He was ranked behind only AJ at the time (until AJ lost).

Ring Ratings Update: Tyson Fury Rises To No. 2 In Heavyweight Rankings
Yep and nearly 90% of all sherdoggers who answered a poll on who won voted for Fury. I've never seen such a conclusive poll on here.

UK still shocked.

Wilder is a complete different beast right now. Hes a real sniper and will knock furys head to his ass.

Yep and nearly 90% of all sherdoggers who answered a poll on who won voted for Fury. I've never seen such a conclusive poll on here.
Me neither, but I've only been here a few years. Getting upwards of 75% of the vote is considered not just a majority but a supermajority, at least in the governmental/political domain. At 87.1% for a Fury win it's near unanimous across the board. The Ring and TBRB have ignored the official result in their divisional rankings, gone ahead and actually elevated Fury off it, and the feedback to it seems to be largely positive.

Wilder is a KO machine, a true fighter who excites the fans

Fury is a dancer who punches himself in the face

Hes looked abysmal in his comeback, barring the wilder fight.

Now Wilder has his measure, he will KO him in the rematch

You don't know jack shit about boxing.

Either educate yourself or stfu. Seriously.

I don’t know why people are using Fury’s knockdown/knockout against him. He took it like a champ and continued to dance against Wilder in the last round.
Never forget Wilder landed and knocked Fury completely the fuck out, and that it was totally astonishing that Fury woke up or even got a count from ref at all.

I speculate that he dropped like sack of potatoes so hard his head hit canvas and woke him back up. He couldn't have been more dead on way down if he'd been shot between eyes.
Yeah and Fury got up and still outboxed Deontay that round

I had fury 8 to 4 or 9 to 3 i think. Wilders 10 - 8s didn't close the gap imo.

I can't see any case for a draw in that fight. Fury got robbed. If you wanna say "fuck the scoring criteria street rules says wilder got it with the knockdowns" that is fine. But don't say wilder deserved to win based on any actually scoring merit.

I

^this guy knows whats up

Back