My wife's dog keeps chewing up my stuff.

dude you are the one working, you are the one supporting the house financially, this is your house and you are the man of the house.... you come home you take the dog and you put it on a shelter... you dont have to ask permission, discuss or anything, you just do it. You come home and you say with a straight face "I decided this is what is best for the family" and you go on about your business.

If you dont see why this is something simple that you could not do in your house under the conditions you are explaining, I think you have BIGGER problems than just a dog. I understand you have to care, please and look after your woman and kids, but sometimes a man in the house has to be the man in the house

he's being the nice guy. sometimes you have to be the bad guy :icon_twis

Put your wife outside.

Start chewing around with the dog, you will love the feeling.

Profit?

lol you or the dog huh?

i dont know if i like those odds but if its chewing up game controllers it needs to be taught a lesson.

if your wife is at home with this dog everyday she needs to discipline it.

my sister lays the law down on her puppy and it walks on pins and needles around her.

dude you are the one working, you are the one supporting the house financially, this is your house and you are the man of the house.... you come home you take the dog and you put it on a shelter... you dont have to ask permission, discuss or anything, you just do it. You come home and you say with a straight face "I decided this is what is best for the family" and you go on about your business.

If you dont see why this is something simple that you could not do in your house under the conditions you are explaining, I think you have BIGGER problems than just a dog. I understand you have to care, please and look after your woman and kids, but sometimes a man in the house has to be the man in the house

Yeah, I've been putting that off too long. We don't have one of those shelters that won't put the dog down if she isn't adopted in our area so that has been stopping me from taking her in. But this has to stop and that seems to be the only option left if I can't find someone who wants her.

Yeah, I've been putting that off too long. We don't have one of those shelters that won't put the dog down if she isn't adopted in our area so that has been stopping me from taking her in. But this has to stop and that seems to be the only option left if I can't find someone who wants her.

keep the dog. throw the wife out :icon_chee

you should chew some of the dogs toys up. see how the dog likes it.....

agree on the first paragraph.

if your kids are teenagers, they should be responsible enough to put some controllers up away from the dog.

have you tried giving some of your wifes shit to the dog when shes gone, to frame the dog?

Something she really likes too, a pair of shoes, purse, etc...

For once the framing sounds reasonable. Your kids should learn to keep their shit in place.

I think you and the dog should take it outside and let your fists do the talking. Winner takes all.

It's a dog, train it. Obviously you have some $$, get the dog doggie obedience classes an a shitload of chew toys. Play with it more, it has to much energy, or give it to someone that will take care of it properly.

Well the fact is that I'm an adult, and I pay for my own stuff. So I can?

lol idk what being an adult had to do with anything. sometimes people leave things sitting around, doesn't mean they should have to come home and find it ruined or chewed up. sure the kids can be more responsible, but so can his wife in this situation.

Loved Ozzys reaction to Sharon introducing him to their puppy's new Psychiatrist.

Oz - "What do you need her for?"

Sharon - "Puppy keeps shitting all over my $40k silk rug"

Oz - "You don't need a dog Psychiatrist for that ... you need to open front fucking door in the morning!!"

Back