Movember is NOT a thing

When it comes to jiu jitsu and the overall game. I'm quite humble and aware of where I stand.

I'm confident when it comes to areas that I'm excelling in and I'm extremely cautious to not to over that line. It's in my personality, numerology, astrology, everything.

You legit said, werdum would serve you and IMPLIED you train with him. Only now all of a sudden you've just seen him in the gym.. rofl

I've never fought in boxing. I've made it clear, said it several times. I fought in pankeation over a decade ago.

And brother

Look at the threads I make in the may. How do you even take my mayberry threads seriously.. lmao.

I called out some follower energy man. That's it.
I implied? Maybe reading comprehension is not something that comes with that IQ of 140. I did legit say he would fuck you up, because I’ve seen him mess guys up with your attitude.

Weren’t you the guy claiming you’re a national level boxer? Could’ve gone far in amateurs? Where are these fights you claim to have had? Weren’t you also the guy claiming you know everything about Jiu Jitsu and others don’t when it comes Khabib? , Mr 10yr Blur Belt.

Oh so this thread isn’t serious just a joke? Just a meme? Got it.

I implied? Maybe reading comprehension is not something that comes with that IQ of 140. I did legit say he would fuck you up, because I’ve seen him mess guys up with your attitude.

Weren’t you the guy claiming you’re a national level boxer? Could’ve gone far in amateurs? Where are these fights you claim to have had? Weren’t you also the guy claiming you know everything about Jiu Jitsu and others don’t when it comes Khabib? , Mr 10yr Blur Belt.

Oh so this thread isn’t serious just a joke? Just a meme? Got it.
Never one time said I know everything about jiu jitsu.

I'm quite aware of where of where I stand. I have a very good friend who's a purple belt who reminds me all the time that I ain't shit.

Brother. You arent looking at things objectively

From what I get out of this post is OP can't grow facial hair.

Never one time said I know everything about jiu jitsu.

I'm quite aware of where of where I stand. I have a very good friend who's a purple belt who reminds me all the time that I ain't shit.

Brother. You arent looking at things objectively
Got it, I’m going to enjoy my afternoon watching the NFL with friends and family. You enjoy creating meme threads, have a good one.

Good thing I have a glorious beard year round. None of these Movember bitches got shit on me.

<{monica}>

it started/is a charity at least here in australia.
Grow facial hair, have poeple donate, goes to mens health

And this isnt?
Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide.
It's a scam

tf cares about the social media generations cultish behavior anyway. Movember? What female is turning down getting a dick down because I am or am not growing facial hair? This should be the key question at the forefront of any man's consciousness when considering whether or not to shave his moustache

And this isnt?
Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide.
Seriously. Who starts a hate thread about Movember?

Back