Movember is NOT a thing

If it's an excuse for people to exercise a month of self betterment then why not.

But how does a month of deprivation lead to any sort of "self-betterment"?

Especially when there's no point to it. I mean, I used to routinely go six weeks without sex before my fights early in my career until I realized that there are no benefits to practicing abstinence beforehand. I won just as many of my fights while having sex before my fights as I did while going without.

But to each their own, bro. If you really feel like there are some positive aspects to abstinence, then, by all means, enjoy. Or, rather, don't enjoy. However, you choose to look at it.

Especially when there's no point to it. I mean, I used to routinely go six weeks without sex before my fights early in my career until I realized that there are no benefits to practicing abstinence beforehand. I won just as many of my fights while having sex before my fights as I did while going without.

But to each their own, bro. If you really feel like there are some positive aspects to abstinence, then, by all means, enjoy. Or, rather, don't enjoy. However, you choose to look at it.
Self-discipline.

If you went 6 weeks and didnt feel like a wild animal waiting to be unleashed on someone

Theres something wrong.

A hungry fighter is a dangerous one.

I think you need to attempt it again for a more definitive answer.

Because the effect it has is undeniable.

I would add that you were probably fucking during that time.

Sex has its own powerful benefits.

Like someone else said though, self discipline. To go months without a nut is among the most difficult things a man can do.

How you do one thing is how you do everything. That level of discipline extends to every other aspect of your life. Diet, whatever.

Like someone else said though, self discipline. To go months without a nut is among the most difficult things a man can do.
There is other ways to have self discipline, other than abstaining in your words a “nut.”

Self discipline like not eating Pizza, something it seems like you don’t have.

Also Movember is a awareness for men’s health, something you claim to be a expert in, yet can’t distinguish that and claim people who are supporting and advocating it are bitches.

You’re a loser and threads like these shows your ignorance & awareness of what you speak of. Enjoy being Piñata in this thread.

If you went 6 weeks and didnt feel like a wild animal waiting to be unleashed on someone

Theres something wrong.

A hungry fighter is a dangerous one.

I think you need to attempt it again for a more definitive answer.

Because the effect it has is undeniable.

Oh, sure. I felt bottled up with pent up sexual frustration & energy but it didn't translate to any sort of improved performance in the ring.

As for a "hungry fighter being a dangerous one", there are all sorts of hungers that go unfulfilled if a fighter is training properly. I just found that I didn't need to starve myself sexually in order to succeed.

You sound like a jealous low T having soy boy who can’t grow a mustache. ;). Yours is probably all thin and scraggly.

How you do one thing is how you do everything. That level of discipline extends to every other aspect of your life. Diet, whatever.

Um, no. I wasn't "fucking during that time". If I told you that I was abstinent from sex for six weeks before my early fights then that's the truth. What would be the point of lying about it? :confused:

I just discovered that sexual deprivation wasn't something that I needed in order to succeed. What works for one man doesn't always translate to positive results for others.

There is other ways to have self discipline, other than abstaining in your words a “nut.”

Also Movember is a awareness for men’s health, something you claim to be a expert in, yet can’t distinguish that and claim people who are supporting and advocating it are bitches.

You’re a loser and threads like these shows your ignorance & awareness of what you speak of. Enjoy being Piñata in this thread.
My discipline has been pretty shit this summer tbh.

Diet has been mediocre and I've been survived by the sheer amount of supplements I'm taking. Also weekly raw liver smoothies.

I've also been fucking up when it comes to the nut.

I dont really give a shit what Movember is about quite honestly bud. I stand by what I said.

Not even gonna respond to the other shit. You are so opposite of reality it makes me giggle. Deep down you know it as well.

iW4SZua.gif

Reactions: Kb7
Um, no. I wasn't "fucking during that time". If I told you that I was abstinent from sex for six weeks before my early fights then that's the truth. What would be the point of lying about it? :confused:

I just discovered that sexual deprivation wasn't something that I needed in order to succeed. What works for one man doesn't always translate to positive results for others.
Fair enough. That said, I stand by the rest of what I said.

If you went 6 weeks without noticing anything, there's something wrong.

My discipline has been pretty shit this summer tbh.

Diet has been mediocre and I've been survived by the sheer amount of supplements I'm taking.

I've also been fucking up when it comes to the nut.

I dont really give a shit what Movember is about quite honestly bud. I stand by what I said.

Not even gonna respond to the other shit. You are so opposite of reality it makes me giggle. Deep down you know it as well.
Yep, that’s what I thought.

Hasnt science debunked the no sex before sports thing anyway?

Back