Social The reason why you dont have beard

These days so many guys' beards look kinda gay. The edge of them are so defined and manicured. There is not a whisker out of place. Beards aren't supposed to be like that imo, they're supposed to look manly. The perfect curve under this bloke's cheekbone, it's too precise. Not a good look.
The same with eyebrows. I see so many men with eyebrows that are shaped as if they were a female.

06a6638712dc1a3179d6d346095ec952.jpg

These days so many guys' beards look kinda gay. The edge of them are so defined and manicured. There is not a whisker out of place. Beards aren't supposed to be like that imo, they're supposed to look manly. The perfect curve under this bloke's cheekbone, it's too precise. Not a good look.
The same with eyebrows. I see so many men with eyebrows that are shaped as if they were a female.

06a6638712dc1a3179d6d346095ec952.jpg

You must have missed the news, homo is in, straight is out. The more homo you are, the cooler you are, if you're straight, that's not cool.

If you can grow a beard, why dont you do that?
Is it job/family related, or you just dont look good enough with the beard ?

My growth looks ok up until a week i reckon, it kind of looks patchy if any longer. That said sometimes I do let it get long because i can get lazy ha ha

Shaving for dudes should be banned

I've got a huge beard because I hate shaving and like looking wild and ukept. Also my baby likes to play with it and it's cute.

I do not understand clean shaven dudes at all.
A big beard gets in the way, makes eating difficult and is just overall annoying to maintain. Also not suited for everyone.

I always keep a short beard/heavy stubble tho

I already have a strong chin. I look good clean shaven.

During early winter I often have a beard though. Shaved for the new year.

Hairy AF, but my CONs:

- I don't have a babyface;
- I look like a homeless guy after a week if I don't shave;
- the face seems dirty if I don't shave;
- I am not a hipster;
- soldiers in WW2 (Nazis, Muricans, Japs... whatever) shaved;
- Fedor Emelianenko shaves;
- seems easier to shave 1-2 times a week than to maintain a decent beard.
- I am not Muslim;
- Jesus had a beard and looked like a hippie;
- Orthodox priests in my country have beards and they look like nobody wants to have sex with them;
- seems like an MTV & Hollywood & government stuff done for the population, like an experiment, because from what I remember, men used to shave and suddently they didn't! I guess somebody told them so. Sheeple!
- feels like I have more energy after a good shave.
- watching most men, it feels like they gave up on life. I am talking about neckbeards, not the ones with a trimmed beard.
- again, Hollywood gave men that rugged lumberjack guy with a beard. Who didn't have a babyface. Men choosed only the beard from that guy. Not the muscles, not the low bodyfat, but the beard. And they believe they are him.

PROs beard:

- I hate Gillette!

I grow one from time to time then usually get bored of it after a couple of weeks and get rid of it. I usually just go for stubble but probably end up with a beard a couple of times a year.

The whole bald head + beard thing is hella overdone. And since I don't have a choice about being bald, I prefer the clean look.

I grow a decent beard but I grow a better mustache. I always have facial hair though due to being lazy and not wanting to shave.

Reactions: Zer
I grow a decent beard but I grow a better mustache. I always have facial hair though due to being lazy and not wanting to shave.

This is me. I generally clean up my beard every few days mostly just to get rid of the neckbeard and get rid of any stray hairs from my tache growing down into my mouth, but I'm definitely too lazy to be shaving every day. Although I definitely get more positive reactions when my beard has undergone maintenance

My PD is still old school with grooming standards.

If I was allowed to have a beard I absolutely would have one.

Two reasons become one.

Its a little patchy at the itchy as fuck 10 day stage so I'm unconvinced it's worth coping with the itchiness.

I try most Christmas holidays but can't stand being itchy.

That and my wife / kids complain about it scratching them.

I'm too lazy to shave everyday. The beard trimmer every few days for some ruggedness and heavy stubble is a good middle ground, doesn't hide my strong jawline and at the same time is easy to maintain.

When I shave I get ingrown hairs so I avoid it. I trim it down often because it grows pretty fast.

Back