Social The reason why you dont have beard

Because the strippers don't like rubbin' their boobs in my face if there's whiskers.

I have a mole just above my upper lip, and when my moustache grows in, I have a compulsion to bite it.

Making me look mentally disabled.

Always get a chuckle out of the people who say they look like 20 year olds still in threads like these.

Reactions: HHJ
The upkeep is too much. Rather do stubble/clean shave and back to shaped stubble. With a beard you always need to shape it and its more work during the reshaping imo.

Too hot to have a beard, but during winter I'll let it grow. Just long enough til it gets annoying and the family is over it and by then it's time to shave it off for the hotter months.

The upkeep is too much. Rather do stubble/clean shave and back to shaped stubble. With a beard you always need to shape it and it’s more work during the reshaping imo.
You literally only have to re shape it once a week or so.

Yet to keep the clean cut as you like, you have to shave every day.

But the beard is to much upkeep?

You literally only have to re shape it once a week or so.

Yet to keep the clean cut as you like, you have to shave every day.

But the beard is to much upkeep?

Who shaves daily anymore?
Usually people shave 2 or 3 times a week.

mans-face-slight-beard-few-260nw-1221723229.jpg

I have a strong chin and dont like looking homeless. The only people who should have beards are fully bald people on the top. My GOATee is A1 as well.

Who shaves daily anymore?
Usually people shave 2 or 3 times a week.

mans-face-slight-beard-few-260nw-1221723229.jpg
I guess in my generation we had more testosterone and had to shave everyday, hell sometimes once in the morning and the 5oclock shadow in the evening..

I forget how soft the younger generation is getting..

It was greying since late 20s so I never felt like jumping in to the beard bandwagon as I felt was adding like 10-15 years with it. .

Beards increase your iron chin stats x5

Source: Science

2 reasons:
1. Beards look bummy in my opinion.
2. I have cute cheeks and want them visible.

Don't have herpes to cover up there.

Don't like hair getting into my mouth.

Honestly i dont think i could grow one if i tried. I was born with a moustache and the promise of my elder that i will have hair on my head until the day i die. Which checks historically in my family. No baldness in my family but not many with beards and the ones with beards have receding hairline or are bald but those are cousins. Cant have it all i guess.

If I don’t have my beard I look like an 18 year old ladyboy so I keep my beard in varying lengths.

Although I have a good amount of grey hairs on my head that are very visible in good lighting and they do add some age to my face.

Back