Social The reason why you dont have beard

Same reason why I cut my hair after a certain point.

Some like it, some hate it.

My immediate family hated it, so I got a complex about it and always likened it to scruffiness. A few of the older men at work would call it "fluff".

My GF hated beards until she met me. She says that me shaving makes me look like a fifteen year old boy.

Can't please everyone, huh?

If you can grow a beard, why dont you do that?
Is it job/family related, or you just dont look good enough with the beard ?
As an alpha male Sherdogger, I have a strong chin. A beard is like makeup for men. I don't need to hide a weak chin like Khamzat

EioML8qWsAUqJo_

It’s to hide the double chin

I have a beard. I have it because it looks awesome. It’s not big though. I trim it down pretty close.

They're irritating, actually take more work to maintain, and don't look as good a single clean-shaven/stubble.

I don't have enough facial hair to grow a proper beard, but even if I did chances are I still wouldn't grow one since it's not my thing. My wife also thinks it's disgusting when she see guys with giant overgrown beards.

My job wouldn't be cool with it at all. I remember the owner got pissed when his #2 grew one and the company kind of got out of hand after that. He even kind of got serious with the #2 and told him it's not funny during a company meeting.

I want to grow one but that shit itches so fucking much it's not worth it. I've heard it stop but I just don't care enough.

My beard grows fast to like 1/4 of inch or less in lenght and then just itches my skin and grows slow after that point so i just trim it back with triming machine

Back