London, Toronto or New York City - Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

Which of these cities is the most multicultural?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread.

These 3 cities were the highest voted in the poll above. Let's see who most people on here think is the most multicultural.

topic-london-gettyimages-760251843-feature.jpg

b20ed704-2bda-4f85-81ac-19cead3b5a2c.jpg

newyork_NationalGeographic_2328428_2x1.jpg

Inspired by this thread.

These 3 cities were the highest voted in the poll above. Let's see who most people on here think is the most multicultural.

topic-london-gettyimages-760251843-feature.jpg

b20ed704-2bda-4f85-81ac-19cead3b5a2c.jpg

newyork_NationalGeographic_2328428_2x1.jpg
In my opinion it's Toronto. Because at its core, it has no identity and no wish to absorb anyone. As opposed to London and NY, which are enormously attractive culturally, so that people who move there aspire to become part of it. Of course this is changing with the immigrationist cult over the last generation so it's full of shitty communities that don't want to integrate. But nothing beats Toronto as a soulless place of residence where third generation people have no sense of belonging to the place. They are even encouraged not to by the Trudeau government.

Living in GTA for 20 years, I've gained the ability to guess where people come from based on their appearance/ English accent with reasonable accuracy because I've encounter many many first generation immigrants from school to work and social life.

Race bait thread. I am white and couldn't care less.

edit: and for context out of the three options i am closest to Toronto.

Who cares? I don’t get the push for diversity. Unity > diversity. The new breed of immigrant comes to Canada, never learns the language and lives in an ethnic enclave like in Brampton yet liberals call that a win for diversity for some reason. 10 guys from the same region in their home country, stuffed in an apartment. So diverse

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back