Movember is NOT a thing

Yep, that’s what I thought.
Indeed. I've had among the highest level of discipline when it comes to my diet and overall health though throughout the years. Much like sexual energy

I've been through the extreme up and downs of diet and potential. Which is a huge reason why I'm qualified to speak on it. It's actually very important that I'm far from perfect, it adds to my message.

I've seen the levels. In all their beauty and chaos.

But I am still very healthy. I can get away with a lot more than the average person.

Well if you can't handle
Um, no. I wasn't "fucking during that time". If I told you that I was abstinent from sex for six weeks before my early fights then that's the truth. What would be the point of lying about it? :confused:

I just discovered that sexual deprivation wasn't something that I needed in order to succeed. What works for one man doesn't always translate to positive results for others.
I think there may be some energy benefits which may translate to desire to train more? Not going to make Vinny Paz into Roy Jones though.

With all due respect, how successful were you as a fighter?

I’ve done it, not this year, but completely support the people that are, it’s to support and promote prostate cancer awareness? How can you not be down with that?

Fair enough. That said, I stand by the rest of what I said.

If you went 6 weeks without noticing anything, there's something wrong.

Again, I did, of course, notice a difference in how I felt as a result of abstinence. It just didn't make a difference in how I performed in the ring. So, I didn't feel the need to adhere to the practice any longer. That's all.

I’ve done it, not this year, but completely support the people that are, it’s to support and promote prostate cancer awareness? How can you not be down with that?
Because TS is a dumbass who is ignorant to what the purpose of the Movember foundation is. Its his own way of stroking his “elite ego.” and just want to bully people who are participating and advocating calling them bitches. @MescalineDreams is pretty low tier human being when it comes to having morals.

Because TS is a dumbass who is ignorant to what the purpose of the Movember foundation is. Its his own way of stroking his “elite ego.” and just want to bully people who are participating and advocating calling them bitches. @MescalineDreams is pretty low tier human being when it comes to having morals.
Strange stuff. I'm actually a good person so it's odd when someone attacks me for my morals.

Although I will admit to the true purpose of Movember. I think you're taking this thread a bit too seriously brother.

Strange stuff. I'm actually a good person so it's odd when someone attacks me for my morals.

Although I will admit to the true purpose of Movember. I think you're taking this thread a bit too seriously brother.
And what you didn’t? What was the purpose of this thread then? Another one your of “meme” threads you fancy in disguise of just putting down others awareness to a cause, as a man(who claims to be in the health field) just fully ignores and calls anyone who participated in it basic bitches. When you yourself should be one of those advocating it.

Again, I don’t like you. I think you’re one of the worst posters on this forum. That’s my opinion. Take as it you will.

I’ll say it again, enjoy being a Piñata because that’s the only thing this thread is good for.

And what you didn’t? What was the purpose of this thread then? Another one your of “meme” threads you fancy in disguise of just putting down others awareness to a cause, as a man(who claims to be in the health field) just fully ignores and calls anyone who participated in it basic bitches. When you yourself should be one of those advocating it.

Again, I don’t like you. I think you’re one of the worst posters on this forum. That’s my opinion. Take as it you will.

I’ll say it again, enjoy being a Piñata because that’s the only thing this thread is good for.
Lmao

You're taking this thread like I insulted ur momma. It was posted with a fun vibe.

Ur a sad man. Every one of your posts continue to confirm this.

You have continually proved that your opinion doesnt matter and that you are heavily emotionally invested and biased.

I'm one of the worst posters on this forum, only because you are so entrenched in your hate that you cant see anything beyond it. Just like the rest of your shit opinions mr trains with Werdum.

I wish you blessings regardless.

albn9.gif

Lmao

You're taking this thread like I insulted ur momma

Ur a sad man. Every one of your posts continue to confirm this.

You have continually proved that your opinion doesnt matter and that you are heavily emotionally invested and biased.

I wish you blessings regardless.
That’s what I thought, missing the point as always. Ignorant POS. What of my post shows I’m a sad man? Mate, this thread you just created just shows much of ignorant bully with rocks for brains brought to the saddest of a human being that you really are.

But hey just a meme thread, am I right.

Well if you can't handle

I think there may be some energy benefits which may translate to desire to train more? Not going to make Vinny Paz into Roy Jones though.

With all due respect, how successful were you as a fighter?

Successful enough to win the majority of the over 60 amateur fights that I fought as an amateur & professional boxer. Plus another ten fights as an amateur & pro kickboxer.

I'm of the mind that the vast majority of the benefits that fighters say that they feel as a result of abstinence is psychological. And if that works for them, like many insist that it does, then by all means they should continue to practice what works for them. But a lot of fighters are so damned superstitious about it that it's bizarre.

I knew a fighter who was so mentally caught up in it that he actually lost a fight because of a silly wet dream that he had the night before a fight. He was convinced that because he orgasmed in his sleep that it weakened him. He pretty much had a panic attack about in the locker room & he kept insisting that his legs felt weak. And sure enough, he allowed his fears to become reality & he wound up getting beat up for a couple of rounds before quitting in his corner because he supposedly couldn't feel his legs. :confused:

Later on that night, I fought & I stopped my opponent in the first round. And I'd had a great night of sex the night before with my girlfriend. :D

That’s what I thought, missing the point as always. Ignorant POS. What of my post shows I’m a sad man? Mate, this thread you just created just shows much of ignorant bully with rocks for brains brought to the saddest of a human being that you really are.

But hey just a meme thread, am I right.
Emotional bro..lmao

Literally everything you say is just entrenched in emotion.

That's why you're a sad man. Whether you want to accept it or not. You see what you want to see, not much else.

I'm one of the more thoughtful martial arts posters in the heavies as well but you can't even see that. Which says everything about you.

I dont dislike you or even think you're uninelligent though but you are heavily misguided to very cringy levels.

Emotional bro..lmao

Literally everything you say is just entrenched in emotion.

That's why you're a sad man. Whether you want to accept it or not. You see what you want to seem not much else.

I'm one of the more thoughtful martial arts posters in the heavies as well but you can't even see that. Which says everything about you.

I dont dislike you or even think you're intelligent though but you are heavily misguided to very cringy levels.
Again that’s it all you got? Because this post could be said the very same you.

We’re both not going to get anywhere with this touch butt that you so enjoy sharpening your imaginary sword.

@MescalineDreams

Putting words in my mouth, never said I trained with Fabricio, I said I’ve seen him smash bullies In the gym a few times. That was it.

But hey I’m not the one telling everyone I train with Denis Kang, Tony Pep, Bibiano Fernandez. Claiming I’m such a badass when I get cornered into proving it, can’t do it. Mr, National Level boxer. What’s your Boxing ID# again? What’s your record again?

@MescalineDreams

Putting words in my mouth, never said I trained with Fabricio, I said I’ve seen him smash bullies In the gym a few times. That was it.

But hey I’m not the one telling everyone I train with Denis Kang, Tony Pep, Bibiano Fernandez. Claiming I’m such a badass when I get cornered into proving it, can’t do it. Mr, National Level boxer. What’s your Boxing ID# again? What’s your record again?
bro you legit were like

Yo, werdum would fuck you up.

You even said you trained with him in PM. Im not gonna bring that up but why you backtracking.

Nobody gives a shit who you train with bro. It's you who makes everything more than it needs to be.

I said I trained under Tony Pep. Who has also trained Denis Kang, Bibiano Fernandes, Kalib Starnes, etc. I didnt say anything inaccurate. I live in Vancouver. This is who you fucking train with.

National level boxer is a hell of a claim and I don't even know when i made it lmao. I'm good. We'll see what you think when I post something .

bro you legit were like

Yo, werdum would fuck you up.

You even said you trained with him in PM. Im not gonna bring that up but why you backtracking.

Nobody gives a shit who you train with bro. It's you who makes everything more than it needs to be.

I said I trained under Tony Pep. Who has also trained Denis Kang, Bibiano Fernandes, Kalib Starnes, etc. I didnt say anything inaccurate. I live in Vancouver. This is who you fucking train with.

National level boxer is a hell of a claim and I don't even know when i made it lmao. I'm good. We'll see what you think when I post something .
Lol, where did I claim I train with Werdum, I’ve been in the same Gym and seen him roll meatheads claiming they were something just like you, that’s what I said. Guys like you would get ringed real quick. “Nobody gives a shit who you train with”. that’s rich coming from you. When you’re the very same person who used that same notion to why you were right in so many wrong discussions. Lol.

What’s your Boxing Id#, Rec?

Why are you detracting from this thread, can you explain the purpose of this thread besides being a meme thread?

Successful enough to win the majority of the over 60 amateur fights that I fought as an amateur & professional boxer. Plus another ten fights as an amateur & pro kickboxer.

I'm of the mind that the vast majority of the benefits that fighters say that they feel as a result of abstinence is psychological. And if that works for them, like many insist that it does, then by all means they should continue to practice what works for them. But a lot of fighters are so damned superstitious about it that it's bizarre.

I knew a fighter who was so mentally caught up in it that he actually lost a fight because of a silly wet dream that he had the night before a fight. He was convinced that because he orgasmed in his sleep that it weakened him. He pretty much had a panic attack about in the locker room & he kept insisting that his legs felt weak. And sure enough, he allowed his fears to become reality & he wound up getting beat up for a couple of rounds before quitting in his corner because he supposedly couldn't feel his legs. :confused:

Later on that night, I fought & I stopped my opponent in the first round. And I'd had a great night of sex the night before with my girlfriend. :D
We're on the same page I suppose. Some folks can harness that energy properly and others are just a mess for no reason at all.

It'd be interesting if someone took an oath to only have sex if they won their last fight. No reward for losing.

Lol, where did I claim I train with Werdum, I’ve been in the same Gym and seen him roll meatheads claiming they were something just like you, that’s what I said. Guys like you would get ringed real quick. “Nobody gives a shit who you train with”. that’s rich coming from you. When you’re the very same person who used that same notion to why you were right in so many wrong discussions. Lol.

What’s your Boxing Id#, Rec?

Why are you detracting from this thread, can you explain the purpose of this thread besides being a meme thread?
When it comes to jiu jitsu and the overall game. I'm quite humble and aware of where I stand.

I'm confident when it comes to areas that I'm excelling in and I'm extremely cautious to not to over that line. It's in my personality, numerology, astrology, everything.

You legit said, werdum would serve you and IMPLIED you train with him. Only now all of a sudden you've just seen him in the gym.. rofl

I've never fought in boxing. I've made it clear, said it several times. I fought in pankeation over a decade ago.

And brother

Look at the threads I make in the may. How do you even take my mayberry threads seriously.. lmao.

I called out some follower energy man. That's it.

We're on the same page I suppose. Some folks can harness that energy properly and others are just a mess for no reason at all.

It'd be interesting if someone took an oath to only have sex if they won their last fight. No reward for losing.

Yeah, that would be interesting. LOL.

Back