Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

Garbrandt is such a hot-headed mook. Takes almost nothing to rile him, sign of a lack of intelligence.

Fcking kidding me TS? This is newsworthy and click bait shit with your "insult" comment. What a weak flamer comment to make. Cruz did not insult anyone, he merely told Cody's cock holster to stay out of the back and forth between the two fighters.

I hope after Cruz sleeps Cody then grabs Cody's fling on a string right by the pussy.

I didn't watch the interview and I don't care to.

I will side with Cody because I think Douchinick Cruz is one of the biggest dbags in MMA history.

Everything about him screams "I am a douchebag". Can't wait til he stops ducking Dillashaw and gives him a rematch. It would be a fucking fabulous end to 2016 if Cody put Snoozinator to sleep.
Ducking Dillashaw?? he owned him in their fight... Even on one leg, he still managed to make Dilly swing at air for most of the fight..<20>

It's okay. Dominick is going to sleep on Saturday. Probably in the first round.

Garbrandt is such a hot-headed mook. Takes almost nothing to rile him, sign of a lack of intelligence.
Thats not always true. Understand that this isnt a natural situation. Garbrandt doesnt wanna sit and trade words with a guy he doesnt like,hes forced to,to promote the fight. Also some people are just short tempered. It doesnt always mean the guy is an idiot.

Cruz just told Neck Tatt that he needs to control your ho like this:

There's nothing wrong with what Cruz said. Cody's girlfriend is the typical DNB.

i like most responses so far..
D C owned the savage manlet and the fling on a string ho too
expect that broad to leave cody if he loses. lol

Cruz: "Your Dad left the family and your girl is a ho".

WTF is it with this douche?

what does exactly 'fling on a string' mean ?

It was in the middle of a professionally. conducted press interview where they were kept in separate guarded rooms, so there's really no logic behind it.

Ducking Dillashaw?? he owned him in their fight... Even on one leg, he still managed to make Dilly swing at air for most of the fight..<20>

You need glasses. Split decisions = ownage eh? You are obviously as bad as the judges you've guaranteed complained about.

I'm with Cruz but if he gets KTFO he's going to look horrible

The day when Cruz showed his true colors

The funniest thing about the "insult" is the dumbasses on Sherdog who think he called her a "fling on a string" and continue to refer to her as that(as if it means something more insulting).

Back