Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

L

Lissove

I think Cody had full right to go away from interview to see him out. Or sherdoggers would sit there and take it when a slimy smirking guy insults your girlfriend?

And ok, Cruz said Cody is an Alpha, but then what is he? You can describe people all you want but you have to look at the mirror sometimes.

Cruz owned him. That was a 10-6 round for Cruz.

Link cuz TS is lazy:

He only mentioned Cody's GF because she got involved first by chatting nonsense to him on instagram - which wasn't surprising, if she's with Cody she must be insufferable too and a "bigger than her boots" tough gangsta wannabee girl.

Dude, there are fights on. Go watch the Rizin card. It's free. What kind of fight fan cares about manlets talking high school drama?

The fling on the string tried to troll Dom first and he responded to her to let her know to stay out.

Nothing wrong on Dom's part she shouldn't be getting involved.

Cody brought the girlfriend up in the interview so Dom responded. He didnt initiate it.

So explain using logic why you'd side against Dom.

only a millenial would storm out from someone saying "fling on a string". buncha pussies now days.

#1 You don't go and assault a dude on TV because he said some shit 'bout yo girl homie. Even Cody knows this.

#2 Fuck yeah Cruz boxed him up on this one. Women aren't off limits here they can fight and talk shit, they can take shit. Easy day guy.

Imagine Randy Couture's wife smack talking his opponents before fights and after she gets asked to leave feeling "gone after". lol @ the self-victimization of this new generation.

Kids got no HESPECT nowadays.

It was a dick move by Cruz but there are no shortage of dumbass fans that are easily impressed by this lame type of WWE / school yard insult drama.

Women shouldn't get involved In The affairs of men.

I side with Cruz here. He has Cody huffing and puffing and thinking about his girlfriend, all the while Cruz is calm, relaxing and thinking about the fight. That's how you do it.

Cody knocking him out would be hilarious but his gf should have kept herself out of this.

Nothing happened in that video. What's all the fuss about?

Cruz is already in Cody's head. Not good for Cody, so Cruz got this already in the bag

Lol at all the little crybabies bashing Cruz. In the lead up to the fight when it wasn't even announced yet, Garbrandt said to Cruz he would walk up to him backstage and smack him. Cruz has every right to trash him. Garbrabdt is a little hothead bully who can't take it himself so serves him right. He started it so he should just take it.

What's even more hilarious is how no Cody's totally different and clearly doesn't wanna be in there chatting to Cruz cause he knows he's losing the exchanges. That's what bullies do when put in their place, freak out and threaten to use their fists. Look at the tufc incident where Cody tried to punch McGregor cause he didn't have the brain power to respond professionally to McGregor's childlike taunts. He's absolutely shook and good, he deserves it for his shitty attitude

English is not my native language. Can someone explain to me what that expression mean?

A fling should be a short term sexual relationship. The string part I think is a reference to "no strings attached". Something like that?

David perry's Chick and now this girl. Fighter's girlfriends are trying to get their 5 minutes as well.

She brought it on herself by getting involved beforehand. She's the one to blame.

Why can't they be more like Dee?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back