Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

I think Cody had full right to go away from interview to see him out. Or sherdoggers would sit there and take it when a slimy smirking guy insults your girlfriend?

And ok, Cruz said Cody is an Alpha, but then what is he? You can describe people all you want but you have to look at the mirror sometimes.
You are being paid a lot of money. Are you going to throw it away by punching someone because he insulted your girlfriend?

Be a fucking professional.

more-with-less-03-1024.jpg

Last edited:
English is not my native language. Can someone explain to me what that expression mean?

A fling should be a short term sexual relationship. The string part I think is a reference to "no strings attached". Something like that?

He's basically telling him to keep her on a short leash.

Cruz is an omega male, its the next evolution. Its like alpha except not insecure worrying about what others think, he actually has confidence in himself. Alphas are bitches who just worry about opinions of others because of low self esteem.

Cody got shook by trash talk, this fight is already over before it started, cody is done

#andstill

I don't get why Garbrandt is still trying to trash talk Cruz, he got destroyed every time. I'm starting to think that he likes it.

Cody is so fucking dumb. He saw Cruz get TJ angry and riled up before the fight and completely throw him off his natural game for 3 rounds. By the time he got back to it, it was too late and it cost him the fight. Garbrandt is going to go out there trying to rip Dom's head off and will probably get stopped himself even by that pillow fist Cruz.

No matter how pissed you are, you don't let your opponent know he can get to you.

You're either a hater or mentally impaired if you find something wrong with what cruz said in that situation.

Harmless.

Cruz is a bully. Is normal. He's lauded for it because he's marginally smarter and much better spoken than the average fighter. Dudes a bit of a dweeb owning meatheads in a war of words, and then in the cage. It's not unsurprising that people love him.

Plus he's really really good, and you can get away with being arrogant and smug if you're arguably the best fighter in the world. If any fighter that wasn't liked or seen as professional said "keep your woman in check, she's a fling on a string etc etc" people would be going on and on about the guy being a douche, especially if he had necktats.

Dude is the Aaron Rodgers of MMA, except smugness x25 because it's an individual sport (yeah I said it @Homeless Infant ). People forgive him for it because he's historically great.

I hope Cody wires his jaw so he can't talk for a while.
But he probably will dominate, 49-46 "Cruz-Control" type stuff. Might have a dominant 10-8 or a finish if he really wants to. But if the Just Bleed God has an ounce of chill for a loyal son, he will be brutally finished.

I hope Cruz prays to the gods of spinning shit as many great fighters have done this year, his prays go unanswered and Cody puts him to sleep.

i dont side with cruz,but i mean...cody needed thicker skin than that. He looked ridiculous,due to some words.

I didn't watch the interview and I don't care to.

I will side with Cody because I think Douchinick Cruz is one of the biggest dbags in MMA history.

Everything about him screams "I am a douchebag". Can't wait til he stops ducking Dillashaw and gives him a rematch. It would be a fucking fabulous end to 2016 if Cody put Snoozinator to sleep.

You are being paid a lot of money. ARe you going to throw it away by punching someone because he insulted your girlfriend?

Be a fucking professional.

more-with-less-03-1024.jpg

The picture brings up old memories. Man how great this series still is! I always thought he was a slimy career oportunist in The Wire and his rise in the ranks reflected that. He was portrayed as sympathetic but the negative character traits outweighed that by a wide margin for me as the show progressed.

I didn't watch the interview and I don't care to.

I will side with Cody because I think Douchinick Cruz is one of the biggest dbags in MMA history.

Everything about him screams "I am a douchebag". Can't wait til he stops ducking Dillashaw and gives him a rematch. It would be a fucking fabulous end to 2016 if Cody put Snoozinator to sleep.

No dude
he has life size star wars figurines in his house

he's so relatable and down to earth

i dont side with cruz,but i mean...cody needed thicker skin than that. He looked ridiculous,due to some words.
Agreed

Lol look some old fuck who will be dead in 8 months.

Next please.

you youngins sure get triggered easily.

head off to your safe space and come back when you don't feel like cutting anymore

Fling on a string has to be the dumbest insult, did Cruz dig that up on Urban Dictionary?

Cruz is very cruel because he speaks the truth and the truth is what hurt people most. And Cody is a moron if he thinks he can cause a shitstorm like mcgregor and get away with it.

Back