Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

'girl insult accident'

Kill yourself

He didn't even say anything bad. All he said was tell her to stay out of it and he's 100% right. "Keep your fling on a string" is about as harmless as it gets for trash talk.

Extremely weak minded reaction from Cody. He's already lost the fight...

A man insulting a woman is not very classy. There are very few instances of professional fighters bringing personal insults directed at family/spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends during media interviews or even internet media. I don't know what she said, but Cruz could have easily taken the higher road and addressed the content of what she said rather than just insult her. I expected more from a supposedly educated Fox MMA Analyst.

It's fun to see certain posters (not just in this thread though) talk about "it's the fight game, don't be a pussy!!" when the very same posters bitched about Perry pre Jouban fight and Ronda in general.

Short memories.

<33>

Extremely weak minded reaction from Cody. He's already lost the fight...
No, it's a raw, emotional reaction that most men would have. Only a complete and utter pussy would not be upset at that comment.

A man insulting a woman is not very classy. There are very few instances of professional fighters bringing personal insults directed at family/spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends during media interviews or even internet media. I don't know what she said, but Cruz could have easily taken the higher road and addressed the content of what she said rather than just insult her. I expected more from a supposedly educated Fox MMA Analyst.
He's not educated.

At least not scholastically. He's just as much of a meathead as any other fighter. He's just better spoken and hard working.

The fling on the string tried to troll Dom first and he responded to her to let her know to stay out.

Nothing wrong on Dom's part she shouldn't be getting involved.

Cody brought the girlfriend up in the interview so Dom responded. He didnt initiate it.

So explain using logic why you'd side against Dom.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls should be able to do and say whatever they want and if you say anything back, that is sexist.

carlcuck.jpg

i dont like Cruz, but he was 100% right on everything he was saying.

Fling on a string has to be the dumbest insult, did Cruz dig that up on Urban Dictionary?

I think it was intentionally a silly insult to get under his skin. Sometimes the silliest of insults are the one's that drive people crazy.

I like to think I'm mature and professional enough to be able to take what were, in all honestly, not particularly sharp barbs from Cruz over the girlfriend stuff without storming out.

The icing on the cake when Cruz wins if she comes in crying and all "he's still my boy!"

I think it was intentionally a silly insult to get under his skin. Sometimes the silliest of insults are the one's that drive people crazy.
No, those are just the insults that Cruz uses. He's not that creative.

He didn't even say anything bad. All he said was tell her to stay out of it and he's 100% right. "Keep your fling on a string" is about as harmless as it gets for trash talk.
That's because you don't know what a fling.

Back