Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

What exactly is wrong with saying it like it is
If this is a serious question, ask you Mom if she was your Dad's fling. Then come back and tell us all what she said (when you wake up on the kitchen floor).

If this is a serious question, ask you Mom if she was your Dad's fling. Then come back and tell us all what she said (when you wake up on the kitchen floor).

Either you've never been with a girl or you are retarded.

Something other than a fling would stay the fuck out of her man's profession, and support silently from the sidelines.

What this bitch is doing is exactly what flings do.

Are you that desperate in your life you are unable to differentiate real women from flings?

Keep your whore mouth shut, you pathetic little fuck.

Cruz is a bully. Is normal. He's lauded for it because he's marginally smarter and much better spoken than the average fighter. Dudes a bit of a dweeb owning meatheads in a war of words, and then in the cage. It's not unsurprising that people love him.

Plus he's really really good, and you can get away with being arrogant and smug if you're arguably the best fighter in the world. If any fighter that wasn't liked or seen as professional said "keep your woman in check, she's a fling on a string etc etc" people would be going on and on about the guy being a douche, especially if he had necktats.

Dude is the Aaron Rodgers of MMA, except smugness x25 because it's an individual sport (yeah I said it @Homeless Infant ). People forgive him for it because he's historically great.

I hope Cody wires his jaw so he can't talk for a while.
But he probably will dominate, 49-46 "Cruz-Control" type stuff. Might have a dominant 10-8 or a finish if he really wants to. But if the Just Bleed God has an ounce of chill for a loyal son, he will be brutally finished.

I hope Cruz prays to the gods of spinning shit as many great fighters have done this year, his prays go unanswered and Cody puts him to sleep.
he is a condescending, smug sob.

Dude acts like he has a doctorate and always seems to talk down to his opponents. He acts like hes smarter than everyone. And i also think he tries a bit too hard. His style may not be liked by many people. I dont mind it since he actually dominates people. But damn. I seriously hope cody makes eddie munster take a nice nap.

Even if cody KO'd him. He's gonna have to rematch him.

Dude acts like he has a doctorate and always seems to talk down to his opponents. He acts like hes smarter than everyone. And i also think he tries a bit too hard. His style may not be liked by many people. I dont mind it since he actually dominates people. But damn. I seriously hope cody makes eddie munster take a nice nap.

Pretty much.

Either you've never been with a girl or you are retarded.

Something other than a fling would stay the fuck out of her man's profession, and support silently from the sidelines.

What this bitch is doing is exactly what flings do.

Are you that desperate in your life you are unable to differentiate real women from flings?

Keep your whore mouth shut, you pathetic little fuck.

Dumbasses come in all varieties of relationship statuses bro. Her being one doesn't mean that he isn't serious with her, it just means he has questionable taste in women.

A lot of Sherdoggers hate women so it's only natural they'd side with Cruz.

That's how you get into someone's head. Apparently it works on more than his opponents. And he doesn't have to act like he's smarter than his opponents because he is. Especially Garbrandt, who really doesn't shine when he has to use his words and mind.

A lot of Sherdoggers hate women so it's only natural they'd side with Cruz.

There is nothing hateful about what Cruz said. All he said was stay out of this. If anything he is trying to help her out. He could verbally destroy her, but he knows it's the wrong thing to do.

Dude, there are fights on. Go watch the Rizin card. It's free. What kind of fight fan cares about manlets talking high school drama?

Did they suck so much that you had to be on Sherdog at the same time? Guess that puts some questions to my plan of catching it later.

only a millenial would storm out from someone saying "fling on a string". buncha pussies now days.

"Technically", Cruz is a millennial too. Just show show stupid that word is.

Cruz is a bully. Is normal. He's lauded for it because he's marginally smarter and much better spoken than the average fighter. Dudes a bit of a dweeb owning meatheads in a war of words, and then in the cage. It's not unsurprising that people love him.

Plus he's really really good, and you can get away with being arrogant and smug if you're arguably the best fighter in the world. If any fighter that wasn't liked or seen as professional said "keep your woman in check, she's a fling on a string etc etc" people would be going on and on about the guy being a douche, especially if he had necktats.

Dude is the Aaron Rodgers of MMA, except smugness x25 because it's an individual sport (yeah I said it @Homeless Infant ). People forgive him for it because he's historically great.

I hope Cody wires his jaw so he can't talk for a while.
But he probably will dominate, 49-46 "Cruz-Control" type stuff. Might have a dominant 10-8 or a finish if he really wants to. But if the Just Bleed God has an ounce of chill for a loyal son, he will be brutally finished.

I hope Cruz prays to the gods of spinning shit as many great fighters have done this year, his prays go unanswered and Cody puts him to sleep.
With all that being said, Cody's gf should've just kept her mouth shut and let her bf talk for himself. It's pretty simple.

Back