Most of people siding with Cruz over girl insult accident?

Cody is actually a promotional genius, this is all part of the marketing and you're all eating it up.

That was pretty funny.

So many dramatic interviews happen in that interview format with the split screen thing.

Cannot WAIT for tomorrow:D it's been a fantastic Christmas and a few fights to wash it all down would be a fucking treat right now.

Jesus and JustBleed chillin in the clouds right now! Haha

would sit there and take it when a slimy smirking guy insults your girlfriend?
Yeah because Cody has been so classy and intelligent in this whole thing

Whole thing was silly. Not really surprised by Cody's reaction from what I've been hearing the guys a hot head and constantly needs coaches around him in these situations to keep him from starting a fight.

Whole thing was silly. Not really surprised by Cody's reaction from what I've been hearing the guys a hot head and constantly needs coaches around him in these situations to keep him from starting a fight.
He's definitely reckless and cocky in his general attitude and approach to everything. Cruz is a bit cocky too, but he's a long-reigning champ and has proven himself, and he's generally not so hostile unless/until his opponent is hostile with him. The TAM rivalry with Cruz is definitely getting it more heated, but I'll laugh when their next hope at beating him fails.

He's definitely reckless and cocky in his general attitude and approach to everything. Cruz is a bit cocky too, but he's a long-reigning champ and has proven himself, and he's generally not so hostile unless/until his opponent is hostile with him. The TAM rivalry with Cruz is definitely getting it more heated, but I'll laugh when their next hope at beating him fails.

Spot on. I wont necessarily laugh when the next Alpha male fighter loses cause I don't care to much but I wont be shocked either. I'm just glad Dom is getting a good fight this time. Was so pissed when they announced Faber has his next opponent. The guy finally comes back and goes from TJ to Faber I was like wtf is going on here.

Spot on. I wont necessarily laugh when the next Alpha male fighter loses cause I don't care to much but I wont be shocked either. I'm just glad Dom is getting a good fight this time. Was so pissed when they announced Faber has his next opponent. The guy finally comes back and goes from TJ to Faber I was like wtf is going on here.
It's a rule in the UFC BW division. Faber must have at least one in every three title shots.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Faber another title shot after Garbrandt, even though Faber is retired.

Edit: I just counted the UFC BW title fights. Faber has had 4 title fights in the UFC's BW division. There have been 12 UFC BW title fights in total. 4/12 = 1/3. Faber has literally been in a third of the title fights in that division so far (counting the interim title fight when Cruz was injured)

Last edited:
English is not my native language. Can someone explain to me what that expression mean?

A fling should be a short term sexual relationship. The string part I think is a reference to "no strings attached". Something like that?

The full quote was "you should keep your fling on a string." Basically just saying control your woman.

If women stick their noses into men's business, they should accept the consequences. #equalitybless

A man insulting a woman is not very classy. There are very few instances of professional fighters bringing personal insults directed at family/spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends during media interviews or even internet media. I don't know what she said, but Cruz could have easily taken the higher road and addressed the content of what she said rather than just insult her. I expected more from a supposedly educated Fox MMA Analyst.

Jesus, are you a man or a woman?

sounds like cody's gf started it and eventually got cody pwnt and gotten to.
if cody wins, the gf should enter the octagon and propose to cody.

I think Cruz is upset Cody is railin dimes while Mr mommys-boy scoops up dog shit

They are trying to force the trash talking way too hard.

Back