Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Once again, you really just are allergic to the truth
Why are you so scared to just answer a couple of simple questions?

And I'm not the one who said that inflation was continuing to rise. That was you. And that was factually wrong. Likewise for your claim about home ownership. If you really believe GOP talking points are true, why do you have to constantly lie to defend them?

Why are you so scared to just answer a couple of simple questions?

And I'm not the one who said that inflation was continuing to rise. That was you. And that was factually wrong. Likewise for your claim about home ownership. If you really believe GOP talking points are true, why do you have to constantly lie to defend them?
The conversation centers around your assertion that inflation has not continued to rise. I’ve proven your statement to be verifiably and undeniably false. You insist on living in a twisted unreality of your own making.

Every single month this quarter has seen a rise in inflation. How you’d continue to deny this is unbelievable to anyone with a working brain.

I am no longer positive how you get through the day living in the land of make believe. Constantly claiming falsehoods as if they were truths.

I once again am asking if you are mentally well?

Also, please stop insisting another lie that I’m spouting “GOP talking points”.

I would be happy to bet my account against yours that I’ve not made even a single political statement ITT with regard to inflation. I’m sorry you’re so full of vitriol at all times that you could make such preposterous claims.

You should learn to control your ego and emotions better so we can have a rational discussion.

The conversation centers around your assertion that inflation has not continued to rise.
But that's just a fact. I posted the chart.

I’ve proven your statement to be verifiably and undeniably false. You insist on living in a twisted unreality of your own making.
I'm living in a twisted unreality because I interpret this chart:

fredgraph.png

As not showing a continued rise? That's what you're saying?

Every single month this quarter has seen a rise in inflation. How you’d continue to deny this is unbelievable to anyone with a working brain.
Inflation is up the last two months, mostly because of volatile factors. It's been trending down a lot over the past two years.
I am no longer positive how you get through the day living in the land of make believe. Constantly claiming falsehoods as if they were truths.
And, again, that's because I can read a chart? What about your claim about housing and the stats? I guess I'm crazy because I think something 66% of people do is something the average person can do?

I once again am asking if you are mentally well?
Well, by your definition--blind allegiance to your party--of course not. But to my way of thinking your habit of constantly lying and throwing out ugly personal attacks at anyone who is more grounded in reality doesn't look good.

Also, please stop insisting another lie that I’m spouting “GOP talking points”.

I would be happy to bet my account against yours that I’ve not made even a single political statement ITT with regard to inflation. I’m sorry you’re so full of vitriol at all times that you could make such preposterous claims.

You should learn to control your ego and emotions better so we can have a rational discussion.
A rational discussion where we look at a chart that shows a clear decline and imagine that it's going up because that's one party's political messaging?

A rational discussion where we look at a chart that shows a clear decline and imagine that it's going up because that's one party's political messaging?
The fact that month over month over month it has increased is politically oriented? You must live in a weird world.

The fact that month over month over month it has increased is politically oriented? You must live in a weird world.
What? No, the fact that you look at the chart and see continuing increase is politically motivated. You're trusting the party over your own senses.

What? No, the fact that you look at the chart and see continuing increase is politically motivated. You're trusting the party over your own senses.
It's literally been rising for three months straight. No, your pathetic and dishonest assertion that "continuing to rise" is a statement that means "dates back to the beginning of time", is laughable. Hence why people are laughing at you.

I know you're just trolling, but this is a very sad attempt. It's white belt shit. You should be embarrassed.

I’m trusting the fact that it’s risen month over month over month. I don’t know how that can be politically motivated.

Please, I’m a human being. Stop looking for confirmation bias from your own worldview. It’s so limiting and I hope you can be better.

I'm also sensing a lot of butt hurt and jealousy from @Jack V Savage over losing a bet to @Rob Battisti on the economy, and is staring down more economy related bet losses in the near future.

This right wing internet "GOP zombie" chud is schooling JVS on his supposed "specialty", and Jackie is all miffed about it.

I'm also sensing a lot of butt hurt and jealousy from @Jack V Savage over losing a bet to @Rob Battisti on the economy, and is staring down more economy related bet losses in the near future.

This right wing internet "GOP zombie" chud is schooling JVS on his supposed "specialty", and Jackie is all miffed about it.
Just wait until I beat him 2 more times this year

I’m trusting the fact that it’s risen month over month over month. I don’t know how that can be politically motivated.
In two months. It's not down in every single month, but the trend is clearly, undeniably down. I posted the chart, which makes that really clear to anyone who can get past partisanship and just look. It is not honest to describe it as continuing to rise. But you don't care about getting things factually right.
Please, I’m a human being. Stop looking for confirmation bias from your own worldview. It’s so limiting and I hope you can be better.
You're a human being who behaves like a bot. I literally cannot get you to just look at two lines and see which direction they are going if telling the truth there contradicts the GOP narrative. And you've never addressed the fact that the U.S. homeownership rate is 66%. Like, it just seems that you have some kind of malfunction when I bring it up.

Just wait until I beat him 2 more times this year
That, combined with Biden losing the election, might just drive him to the point where we're being told about a "requested ban".

Don't know about the latter, but losing a couple more bets might just do it all the same. The man simply finds it hard to operate when his bubble gets popped.

But that's just a fact. I posted the chart.

I'm living in a twisted unreality because I interpret this chart:

fredgraph.png

As not showing a continued rise? That's what you're saying?

Inflation is up the last two months, mostly because of volatile factors. It's been trending down a lot over the past two years.

And, again, that's because I can read a chart? What about your claim about housing and the stats? I guess I'm crazy because I think something 66% of people do is something the average person can do?

Well, by your definition--blind allegiance to your party--of course not. But to my way of thinking your habit of constantly lying and throwing out ugly personal attacks at anyone who is more grounded in reality doesn't look good.
How about a chart that doesn't start exactly at the peak, and maybe extends to the most recent months? The Fed's goal was 2%, no? Never got near that, and while we're at it, let's throw in a chart that shows GDP taking a shit the last 2 quarters. The "soft landing" was a failure and instead we're heading into stagflation.

gdp1q24-adv-chart-hp.PNG

iu

How about a chart that doesn't start exactly at the peak, and maybe extends to the most recent months? The Fed's goal was 2%, no? Never got near that, and while we're at it, let's throw in a chart that shows GDP taking a shit the last 2 quarters. The "soft landing" was a failure and instead we're heading into stagflation.

gdp1q24-adv-chart-hp.PNG

iu
I’ve tried to speak with him reasonably but he’s so confused and angry.

How about a chart that doesn't start exactly at the peak, and maybe extends to the most recent months?
Why? We know there was a period of very high inflation and it's been coming down a lot since then. Rob's claim was that it has continued to rise. That is false. The chart you posted also shows that (and then you showed that GDP growth has been strong).

If he made claims that were different from the one he made, they may or may not have been true (knowing him, probably not).

Why? We know there was a period of very high inflation and it's been coming down a lot since then. Rob's claim was that it has continued to rise. That is false. The chart you posted also shows that (and then you showed that GDP growth has been strong).

If he made claims that were different from the one he made, they may or may not have been true (knowing him, probably not).
Can you quote any single claim I’ve made ITT? I refuted your claim with data. You are becoming delusional and forgetful of things that happened less than a few hours ago.

Perhaps you should check in with a cognitive test or maybe you’re under considerable stress right now.

Back