Most nasty, most glamorous, most kinky and hottest cities in the world?

If you go to party hard and drink you might be disappointed, they are not this kind of vikings. Especially in Norway where alcohol's prices are absolutely prohibitive.
But Stockholm is a great city full of life. Norway is splendid, with some lovely cities like Bergen but it's more for visiting than partying.
Well I would love to see the countryside. I thought Norway had big drinkers, and Swedes were partiers? They are when they come to NY

I’m planning on going there in a couple months. Are you familiar with it?

I live in NOLA. What's your interests? I can give you recommendations. @The Hash Slinging Slasher

giphy.gif

I live in NOLA. What's your interests? I can give you recommendations. @The Hash Slinging Slasher

giphy.gif
Me and my wife are going in the middle of may. Probably be there for a week. We kinda want to stay on bourbon street, but we’re not sure yet. We’re going to be booking a place to stay this coming week. Any recommendations?What are some good places to eat? Clubs or bars that are fun? Also wanting to maybe do a voodoo tour or a riverboat dinner. Any info or recommendations would be appreciated.

Probably my favorite city is Paris. Rome is up there, but I don't know it as well. Overall, these are the major cities I've been to:

London
Paris
New York
Rome
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Washington
Philadelphia
Milan
Amsterdam
Marseille
Florence
Miami
Boston
Philadelphia
Chicago
Baltimore
Venice
Nice
Atlanta
Houston
Austin
Orlando
Montpelier

Major cities I'd most like to visit:

Bangkok
Tokyo
Berlin
Seoul
Istanbul
Buenos Aires
Rio de Janeiro
New Orleans
Seattle
Portland
Phnom Penh
Ayutthaya
Pattaya
Chiang Mai
Hong Kong
Las Vegas
Macau
Barcelona
Madrid

What are waiting for? @Jackie Blue

giphy.gif

@Jackie Blue I am super jealous!! I have been wanting to go too Italy for ages, Rome looks amazing and beautiful, its on my list!!!! I really want to go, its so hard now with the kids and job commitments, but I will try my best to go at some point

@Sir Galahad have you been too Rome? or anywhere in Italy?. and also were you ok last night? you said on thr play by play you were feeling sleepy and then you went, are you ok? what happened with your car?. hope you're ok buddy

source.gif

Me and my wife are going in the middle of may. Probably be there for a week. We kinda want to stay on bourbon street, but we’re not sure yet. We’re going to be booking a place to stay this coming week. Any recommendations?What are some good places to eat? Clubs or bars that are fun? Also wanting to maybe do a voodoo tour or a riverboat dinner. Any info or recommendations would be appreciated.

HMU when you decide to do your tours. I'm a booking agent and can get you a Sherdog discount. The steamboat Natchez is great. I do it for free about once a month. Hotel wise, get used to noise. I live two blocks off Bourbon Street and it's still noisy at. You wanting boutique or just a normal hotel? The Monteleone is fucking amazing.

Make sure to check out the Irish Channel, gorgeous neighborhood. Tracey's roast beef po boy is godly.

Frenchmen is 10 times better than Bourbon Street by the way.

In Amsterdam, I hung out with a guy who was openly smoking crack on the street and legally got my dick sucked by a hooker. In Amsterdam, the cops will leave you alone, hell, they might test your drugs for you, just so you know you've got good stuff. Drugs are still very illegal in Miami though, even by American standards.

I guess it depends on what you want. Amsterdam is a more walkable city, better public transportation and you can bike around as well. Miami is a tropical city, warm water and beaches, big booties in bikinis. In terms of food, Amsterdam is better for Asian and Middle Eastern, Miami is better for Latin American, Italian and French.

Miami is probably a bit cheaper because of the relatively weak dollar compared to the euro. Miami better for nightclubs and alcohol, Amsterdam better for drugs and hookers, especially legally. You can save money on good food in Amsterdam because you can just grab a kebab or falafel or fries on the street. Then again, you might find a food truck with a nice Cuban sandwich or something in Miami.

Miami is just awful

It used to be good in the 90/80 before it grew exponentially, you only has the rich and models in the winter and Cubans

Today its a mess, terrible traffic, uneducated people. Its beautiful but people ruined the city

Yes Amsterdam is great, maybe too touristy, but if you compare to other cities like Barcelona, not so much and the woman are absolutely beautiful.

Just need to stay away from the redlight and more close to Heineken museum where regular people go out

Are you staying at a hotel or Airbnb? If you want to get everythng in I'd recommend staying at least 10 days.

When you get off the plane look around our brand new airport. Get some great food before you head into the city.

@Jackie Blue I am super jealous!! I have been wanting to go too Italy for ages, Rome looks amazing and beautiful, its on my list!!!! I really want to go, its so hard now with the kids and job commitments, but I will try my best to go at some point

@Sir Galahad have you been too Rome? or anywhere in Italy?. and also were you ok last night? you said on thr play by play you were feeling sleepy and then you went, are you ok? what happened with your car?. hope you're ok buddy

source.gif

Not sure why Jackie put New Orleans on the bottom of his list. I've never been to Italy but definitely on my bucket list. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jackie Blue

There is no perfect city. Some cities are always gonna be better than others at certain things. Best thing is to have 3-4 favorite cities and then have a home in one of them, of multiple homes. Then just fly between your cities and min/max your life.

For example. I'm based in Bangkok, which is great for nightlife, but I'm frequently traveling to other spots too as BKK is a concrete jungle and a crazy place 24 hours a day.

Here are some other cities you might like judging from your notes about nice cities with chicks to fuck.

Prague, Czechia
Lima, Peru
Gold Coast, Australia
Kiev, Ukraine
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Medellin, Colombia
Berlin, Germany
Samui/Phuket if you don't like BKK or Pat's

I could go on and on with places, but it depends what you want.
How'd you like Berlin?

Did you go to KDV last night? I'm also a French Quarter tour guide and work in the French Quarter Welcome center these days.

Stayed home and watched UFC on PPV. Maybe I should've gone out with my friends instead.

f1b0cc3edd201d6249b242d413e7ae76023c136855e5909a42d0b4ee356799f7.jpg

Not sure why Jackie put New Orleans on the bottom of his list. I've never been to Italy but definitely on my bucket list. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jackie Blue

New Orleans is the best place I have ever been, that includes everywhere in US and all countries that I have been too abroad. New Orleans was epic, had the best time of my life there.. its so unique. Ate some of the best foods there too.

Are you staying at a hotel or Airbnb? If you want to get everythng in I'd recommend staying at least 10 days.

When you get off the plane look around our brand new airport. Get some great food before you head into the city.

I’m not going to fly, I’m driving. Unfortunately I can’t be away from work for 10 days, as much as I’d like to. Plus my parents are going to be watching our kids, so 6-7 days is going to be as long as I can stay. As far as hotel, we haven’t booked anything yet. We’re open to options.

HMU when you decide to do your tours. I'm a booking agent and can get you a Sherdog discount. The steamboat Natchez is great. I do it for free about once a month. Hotel wise, get used to noise. I live two blocks off Bourbon Street and it's still noisy at. You wanting boutique or just a normal hotel? The Monteleone is fucking amazing.

Make sure to check out the Irish Channel, gorgeous neighborhood. Tracey's roast beef po boy is godly.

Frenchmen is 10 times better than Bourbon Street by the way.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

New Orleans is the best place I have ever been, that includes everywhere in US and all countries that I have been too abroad. New Orleans was epic, had the best time of my life there.. its so unique. Ate some of the best foods there too.

If you like NOLA try Mobile. It's a smaller version of New Orleans. Next to Louisiana I love being in Alabama. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Stayed home and watched UFC on PPV. Maybe I should've gone out with my friends instead.

f1b0cc3edd201d6249b242d413e7ae76023c136855e5909a42d0b4ee356799f7.jpg
It was fucking amazing. I ended up so lit before the parade I told my friends "man that was pretty cool" and they had to remind me it hadn't gone by yet.

You got any crawfish yet? I live in the Quarter so I'm waiting to hit up Cajuns for about ten pounds soon.

Me and the boys got our edibles ready for Barkus. Such a wholesome parade compared to the filth of KDV.

I’m not going to fly, I’m driving. Unfortunately I can’t be away from work for 10 days, as much as I’d like to. Plus my parents are going to be watching our kids, so 6-7 days is going to be as long as I can stay. As far as hotel, we haven’t booked anything yet. We’re open to options.

If you're going to stay in the Quarter I recommend Hyatt French Quarter. My friend used to work there so I've been there many times. It's walking distance to Canal Street where you can hop on the streetcars.

Also consider a hotel that has a flat rate for parking. It get's very expensive if you bring your own car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back