Most nasty, most glamorous, most kinky and hottest cities in the world?

Myrtle Beach during black biker week
my HS senior trip was to Myrtle Beach
it straddled regular biker week, and then Black Biker week

i have never seen such a sudden, masive change in demographic in my life

You are fat, American and never visited Yurope. Bless your heart

New Orleans cuisine is world famous for a reason. 1.2 million people are flying into the city in the next few weeks alone broseph. Mardi Gras is incredible.

my HS senior trip was to Myrtle Beach
it straddled regular biker week, and then Black Biker week

i have never seen such a sudden, masive change in demographic in my life

But did you get laid?

of cities I've frequented....

probably Prague, Budapest, or Bucharest

It was fucking amazing. I ended up so lit before the parade I told my friends "man that was pretty cool" and they had to remind me it hadn't gone by yet.

You got any crawfish yet? I live in the Quarter so I'm waiting to hit up Cajuns for about ten pounds soon.

Me and the boys got our edibles ready for Barkus. Such a wholesome parade compared to the filth of KDV.

One of my friends dressed up like a hooker for the parade. She has small tits so really had to push them puppies up. LOL

My buddy's going to do a boil in his backyard next weekend.

banyan-crawfish-boil-e1528392465190.jpg

One of my friends dressed up like a hooker for the parade. She has small tits so really had to push them puppies up. LOL

So ready. Think I'll hit up Tracey's after a good day drunk at the zoo this week for their boil.

Tomorrow is taco Tuesday at SoBou in the French Quarter. Only time I can afford to eat there when it's not Coolinary.

Did you partake in Coolinary last year? I think it was 110 restaurants all doing the $30 three course dinners.

drunk, ugly, fat people and beads

New Orleans has a nice music history I give you that, but anyone who says is one of the best cities has never travelled enough.
You sound like one of those retards who only hung out on Bourbon Street for a week and didn't experience our beautiful neighborhoods. The Garden District is considered on of the most beautiful cities in the world. My neighborhood alone has over 250 restaurants and bars. The French, Haitian, Spanish, West African, Italian, and Irish cultures all simmered together to create a vibrant culture unlike anywhere else in the world.

The architecture alone is drastically different neighborhood to neighborhood. Plus the history is incredible. The nightlife is legendary. Frenchmen Street is unlike anywhere else in the US.

That looks so delicious.. I want some seafood right now!!.

You sound like one of those retards who only hung out on Bourbon Street for a week and didn't experience our beautiful neighborhoods. The Garden District is considered on of the most beautiful cities in the world. My neighborhood alone has over 250 restaurants and bars. The French, Haitian, Spanish, West African, Italian, and Irish cultures all simmered together to create a vibrant culture unlike anywhere else in the world.

The architecture alone is drastically different neighborhood to neighborhood. Plus the history is incredible. The nightlife is legendary. Frenchmen Street is unlike anywhere else in the US.
The food was ridiculous everywhere we ate. Everything was delicious.

The food was ridiculous everywhere we ate. Everything was delicious.

I'm so friggin spoiled. There's probably forty restaurants within a five minute walk from my apartment.

That place SoBou I was talking about has blackened tuna on a bed of collard greens kimchi. Plus there's a Dim Sum place on Lower Decatur with the most incredible soup dumplings.

Shame you missed out on the parades though. I ended up puking in the river during Chewbacchus because my friends made a drinking game of taking a shot every time we saw a baby yoda. Buddy was holding me by my jacket so I wouldn't fall in lol.

Mark Twain would be proud I'm sure.

Did you happen to visit City Park? Absolutely gorgeous. Some of the live oaks are 800 years old. I like taking tourist girls on gondola rides on the spring.

If not we'll roll a couple blunts and bring a bottle of wine and kayak bayou saint John.

So ready. Think I'll hit up Tracey's after a good day drunk at the zoo this week for their boil.

Tomorrow is taco Tuesday at SoBou in the French Quarter. Only time I can afford to eat there when it's not Coolinary.

Did you partake in Coolinary last year? I think it was 110 restaurants all doing the $30 three course dinners.

NOLA is foodie's paradise. People from all over the world come just to sample our amazing cuisine.

Back