Most nasty, most glamorous, most kinky and hottest cities in the world?

Newcastle. UK.

More slags than you could possible imagine.

Free MMA street performances for you to watch all throughout the evening and night.

Kebab shops selling all sorts of mystery meats and week old "salad".

They speak English but you'll only understand about a quarter of what they're saying.

All the STDs available for collection in one convenient location.

ZdyFb6w.gif

Dubai probably fit all the descriptions by itself.

Medellin, Colombia
Bariloche, Argentina
Luzern and Zurich, Switzerland
Montreal Quebec, Canada

Manila gets a rep cause of its proximity to Thailand but honestly its conservative as fuck.

I'm told Cebu is way different.
But Manila has less disgusting freaks (trannies and homos) compared to Bangkok and Phuket.

Prague is up there. The women are absolutely smoking and the guys are fugly af (how does that happen) so your chances of hooking up are pretty high. Plus its a pretty nice city.

Medellin, Colombia
Bariloche, Argentina
Luzern and Zurich, Switzerland
Montreal Quebec, Canada

Medellin always sounds so enchanting to me...need some legendary stories from your good self to confirm

Probably my favorite city is Paris. Rome is up there, but I don't know it as well. Overall, these are the major cities I've been to:

London
Paris
New York
Rome
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Washington
Philadelphia
Milan
Amsterdam
Marseille
Florence
Miami
Boston
Philadelphia
Chicago
Baltimore
Venice
Nice
Atlanta
Houston
Austin
Orlando
Montpelier

Major cities I'd most like to visit:

Bangkok
Tokyo
Berlin
Seoul
Istanbul
Buenos Aires
Rio de Janeiro
New Orleans
Seattle
Portland
Phnom Penh
Ayutthaya
Pattaya
Chiang Mai
Hong Kong
Las Vegas
Macau
Barcelona
Madrid

There is no perfect city. Some cities are always gonna be better than others at certain things. Best thing is to have 3-4 favorite cities and then have a home in one of them, of multiple homes. Then just fly between your cities and min/max your life.

For example. I'm based in Bangkok, which is great for nightlife, but I'm frequently traveling to other spots too as BKK is a concrete jungle and a crazy place 24 hours a day.

Here are some other cities you might like judging from your notes about nice cities with chicks to fuck.

Prague, Czechia
Lima, Peru
Gold Coast, Australia
Kiev, Ukraine
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Medellin, Colombia
Berlin, Germany
Samui/Phuket if you don't like BKK or Pat's

I could go on and on with places, but it depends what you want.

Probably my favorite city is Paris. Rome is up there, but I don't know it as well. Overall, these are the major cities I've been to:

London
Paris
New York
Rome
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Washington
Philadelphia
Milan
Amsterdam
Marseille
Florence
Miami
Boston
Philadelphia
Chicago
Baltimore
Venice
Nice
Atlanta
Houston
Austin
Orlando
Montpelier

Amsterdam Vs Miami - what comparisons would you draw?
Nightlife, atmosphere, transport, cost etc?

Edinburgh and Rome. The GOATs.

Amsterdam Vs Miami - what comparisons would you draw?
Nightlife, atmosphere, transport, cost etc?
In Amsterdam, I hung out with a guy who was openly smoking crack on the street and legally got my dick sucked by a hooker. In Amsterdam, the cops will leave you alone, hell, they might test your drugs for you, just so you know you've got good stuff. Drugs are still very illegal in Miami though, even by American standards.

I guess it depends on what you want. Amsterdam is a more walkable city, better public transportation and you can bike around as well. Miami is a tropical city, warm water and beaches, big booties in bikinis. In terms of food, Amsterdam is better for Asian and Middle Eastern, Miami is better for Latin American, Italian and French.

Miami is probably a bit cheaper because of the relatively weak dollar compared to the euro. Miami better for nightclubs and alcohol, Amsterdam better for drugs and hookers, especially legally. You can save money on good food in Amsterdam because you can just grab a kebab or falafel or fries on the street. Then again, you might find a food truck with a nice Cuban sandwich or something in Miami.

There is no perfect city. Some cities are always gonna be better than others at certain things. Best thing is to have 3-4 favorite cities and then have a home in one of them, of multiple homes. Then just fly between your cities and min/max your life.

For example. I'm based in Bangkok, which is great for nightlife, but I'm frequently traveling to other spots too as BKK is a concrete jungle and a crazy place 24 hours a day.

Here are some other cities you might like judging from your notes about nice cities with chicks to fuck.

Prague, Czechia
Lima, Peru
Gold Coast, Australia
Kiev, Ukraine
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Medellin, Colombia
Berlin, Germany
Samui/Phuket if you don't like BKK or Pat's

I could go on and on with places, but it depends what you want.

Prague has an interesting reputation, great nightlife, unbelievably hot women.
Don't know about combat sports gyms - wrestling etc.
Language might be an issue also.

Prague has an interesting reputation, great nightlife, unbelievably hot women.
Don't know about combat sports gyms - wrestling etc.
Language might be an issue also.

Language isn't an issue. Lots of people speak English there as its a very heavily visited city. There are a couple good gyms too. I went to one over in Letna.

There are better cities for banging, but Prague is an okay option both for hookers, travelers, and local chicks.

Back