Mosley vs Malignaggi Its ON!!!!!

Yeah should be good cat and mouse in that one, as for Moseley he should retire, a fight against Pualie wouldn't have been bad because he has pillow fists but if he had been matched against a heavy hitter I fear for his health.

Agreed.

All this talk calling for Pac to retire while Shane looks legit punch drunk and half retarded in the ring now. Like he just stands there and his body won't do what his head is telling it to do. It's sad and i will lose respect for anyone who fights him at this point. Beating a dead horse is mean.

yeah paulie was hoping the network wouldn't take the fight, its a no win for him; getting beat by mosley is disastrous..eking by him isn't much worse. An while mosley isn't what he was..he has a chin..can punch hard and is fast enough to land against the best in two div; paulie has lost a step, cano beat him the f*ck up, not saying shane isn't capable of being outboxed.

but the malinaggi i have seen the past two fights ain't outclassing anyone..

paulie is smart for going w/maidana, if i was him i would have pushed for judah to move up and fight him...hell if i was judahs camp i would have pushed for that.

According to FightNews it looks like Paulie is fighting Maidana instead.

That is a million times better for us fans in my opinion.

well Maidana has looked a lot better technically recently. this should be an interesting fight, can go either way.

Maidana went life and death with Karass and Morales. I like Maidana and he is one of the most entertaining guys out there but very limited at the same time. I think Malinaggi can take this although you never know.

well Maidana has looked a lot better technically recently. this should be an interesting fight, can go either way.

Definitely go either way... Paulie on his back or face down :icon_evil

Paulie has toughness. That and the fact that old ass morales found Maidana early and often make me think about this one.

So this is a no go right?

Looks like Paulie doesn't want to beat on the corpse of Shane Mosley.

Motivated Mosley is just like a Motivated Bj Penn. Both are incredibly dangerous and completely different fighters.

(insert laugh here)

Are they the same thing as focussed Zab Judah and in shape Cris Arreola?

I would ask the Old Vitor, he would know.

Chuck and his eyes, see all.

Back