Mosley vs Malignaggi Its ON!!!!!

I'm not trying to spin him as prime sugar ray Leonard, I just see Margarito as Mosleys last stand, and since then he has landed one good shot on mayweather and looked terrible. It's sad, he was a monster at LW.

I'm not trying to spin him as prime sugar ray Leonard, I just see Margarito as Mosleys last stand, and since then he has landed one good shot on mayweather and looked terrible. It's sad, he was a monster at LW.

Pretty much. I've fooled myself a few times with Mosley. "Oh this is a better matchup for him, this is the kind of guy he can beat."

With Mosley its not the opponent thats the problem anymore, its Mosley.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61644#ixzz2IkM4GDBL

By Robert Morales

Richard Schaefer on Tuesday told BoxingScene.com that negotiations for the much-discussed fight between WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs) and "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39KOs) have reached a financial sticking point.

"Right now, as of about an hour ago, it looks like that fight might not happen," Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, said about 1:30 p.m. West Coast time. "I just think that the financials are such that it's getting difficult to get the fight done, not because of Shane Mosley."

The fight, should it materialize, would take place April 27 at Barclays Center in Malignaggi's native Brooklyn, N.Y.

Robert Morales covers boxing for the Los Angeles Daily News and BoxingScene.com.

Nooooooooooooooooo :-(

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61644#ixzz2IkM4GDBL

By Robert Morales

Richard Schaefer on Tuesday told BoxingScene.com that negotiations for the much-discussed fight between WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs) and "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39KOs) have reached a financial sticking point.

"Right now, as of about an hour ago, it looks like that fight might not happen," Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, said about 1:30 p.m. West Coast time. "I just think that the financials are such that it's getting difficult to get the fight done, not because of Shane Mosley."

The fight, should it materialize, would take place April 27 at Barclays Center in Malignaggi's native Brooklyn, N.Y.

Robert Morales covers boxing for the Los Angeles Daily News and BoxingScene.com.

Nooooooooooooooooo :-(

Nice.

Paulie is trying to price himself out of the fight. What a wuss $hitty man is.

Give him to Pac as the tune up fight and Pac will crush him worse than Khan did.

Paulie is trying to price himself out of the fight. What a wuss $hitty man is.

I don't know if you have a source for this or if its just speculation, but my guess would be that the idea of Paulie pricing himself out against 40 year old Sugar Shane Mosley could not be farther from the truth

yeah don't see why Paulie would price himself out of a fight vs Mosley

**but at the same time, pretty sure Paulie isn't too thrilled about fighting a 41 year old.

According to FightNews it looks like Paulie is fighting Maidana instead.

That is a million times better for us fans in my opinion.

I don't know if you have a source for this or if its just speculation, but my guess would be that the idea of Paulie pricing himself out against 40 year old Sugar Shane Mosley could not be farther from the truth

Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, said about 1:30 p.m. West Coast time. "I just think that the financials are such that it's getting difficult to get the fight done, not because of Shane Mosley."

If the truth is he is fighting Maidana then it is a much better fight. I'll wait to see it before I believe it.

According to FightNews it looks like Paulie is fighting Maidana instead.

That is a million times better for us fans in my opinion.

Yeah should be good cat and mouse in that one, as for Moseley he should retire, a fight against Pualie wouldn't have been bad because he has pillow fists but if he had been matched against a heavy hitter I fear for his health.

Someone could easily argue Cano beat Paulie. Maidana kills him.

Back