Mosley vs Malignaggi Its ON!!!!!

Paulie Malignaggi is a good fighter. Some of you don't know what you're talking about.

I agree, i've liked Paulie for some time especially the heart he showed in the Cotto fight. Hope he takes it

The only problem I have ever had with Paulie is when he fought Juan Diaz. All week before the fight he was shitting on the Texas(Not that they are angels) and right after the fight he shitted on them. Claiming he was robbed and blah,blah,blah.

I thought he deserved the nod, but he was right either way. The Texas judge bent him over and spanked him.

Paulie's going to tattoo his face with his jabs and rights. Unless Mosely can rock him with a bomb, that's the only way i can see this fight going. I'm sure its going to decision.

It's not that HORRIBLE of a fight. I'll be looking forward to it.

I thought he deserved the nod, but he was right either way. The Texas judge bent him over and spanked him.

I thought Juan won first fight but it was close. MAYBE if Paulie hasn't been talking shit Before the fight, the judge would gave him the close rds.

I thought Juan won first fight but it was close. MAYBE if Paulie hasn't been talking shit Before the fight, the judge would gave him the close rds.

I don't agree with that. The judge should have been a pro. All that judge did was validate what PAulie said and made more fans see boogey men everytime a decision is read.

I don't agree with that. The judge should have been a pro. All that judge did was validate what PAulie said and made more fans see boogey men everytime a decision is read.

True the judge should have been a pro and done he job better but so should have paulie. he shouldn't have talk shit before or after the fight. he made people look for something that might not have never been there.

also i think it might have been the texas judge that had it close. There was only one judge that had it 120-111. There other ones had it close.

The Texas judge, Gale Van Hoy, gave Malignaggi two rounds. The other judges had it 116-112 and 115/113.

Gale Van Hoy also had Kirlkland beating Moilina before the DQ.

To the guys picking sugar Shane in here, can you explain why a guy who last won at 147 on the 24th January 2009 and is 0-3-1 since then looking like ass all the way through that stretch cuts down to 147 again and beats a dude with fast feet a good jab and good durability, is winning this fight?

To the guys picking sugar Shane in here, can you explain why a guy who last won at 147 on the 24th January 2009 and is 0-3-1 since then looking like ass all the way through that stretch cuts down to 147 again and beats a dude with fast feet a good jab and good durability, is winning this fight?

because the guy he's against has lost everytime he's stepped up to this level and would be a massive underdog in all of those las 4 fights as well.

It's no gimme but provided Mosely turns up without struggling too much to make ww he should win, having said that I'll be rooting for Malinaggi.

because the guy he's against has lost everytime he's stepped up to this level and would be a massive underdog in all of those las 4 fights as well.

It's no gimme but provided Mosely turns up without struggling too much to make ww he should win, having said that I'll be rooting for Malinaggi.

Malignaggi is better, albeit different weight at welter than Sergio mora is at JMW.

Malignaggi is better, albeit different weight at welter than Sergio mora is at JMW.

Sergio Mora was a middleweight for that fight, a lot of people forget that but he weighed in 157 or 158 for that one so he was not a LMW. Let's not forget Mora was a world champ at LMW and won the contender at MW so he was a capable boxer. Maybe not the best around but I'd still put good money on him if he were to fight Malinaggi at Middleweight.

Sergio Mora was a middleweight for that fight, a lot of people forget that but he weighed in 157 or 158 for that one so he was not a LMW. Let's not forget Mora was a world champ at LMW and won the contender at MW so he was a capable boxer. Maybe not the best around but I'd still put good money on him if he were to fight Malinaggi at Middleweight.

He was 157. I think the version of Mosley that fought Mora is better than the shell of a fighter we will see at 147 vs paulie.

Paulie at Middleweight?

He was 157. I think the version of Mosley that fought Mora is better than the shell of a fighter we will see at 147 vs paulie.

Paulie at Middleweight?

At middleweight yes, I wasn't saying he had fought there but still could you see him beating a middleweight? and 157 is a middleweight.

Personally I think Malinaggi would have probably been stopped in all of those fights Mosely has had, except maybe Canelo. Mosely has always looked a bit better at WW imo but the weight cutting could affect him.

The fact is though he'll have been out of the ring for less than a year and Paulie hardly looked great in his last one. Mosely has a very real chance and should be a threat for 12 rounds. Not like Paulie would have won any of Mosely's last 4 either.

At middleweight yes, I wasn't saying he had fought there but still could you see him beating a middleweight? and 157 is a middleweight.

Personally I think Malinaggi would have probably been stopped in all of those fights Mosely has had, except maybe Canelo. Mosely has always looked a bit better at WW imo but the weight cutting could affect him.

The fact is though he'll have been out of the ring for less than a year and Paulie hardly looked great in his last one. Mosely has a very real chance and should be a threat for 12 rounds. Not like Paulie would have won any of Mosely's last 4 either.

Shane is shot to shit though, and that rationale is dangerously close to boxing math.

Mosley is making the cut, mosley hasn't won since 2009. It is all stacked against him.

As an aside you would think Paulie would be least likely stopped by howdy doody of those four?

Shane is shot to shit though, and that rationale is dangerously close to boxing math.

Mosley is making the cut, mosley hasn't won since 2009. It is all stacked against him.

As an aside you would think Paulie would be least likely stopped by howdy doody of those four?

well if malinaggi had mosely's comp he would probably not have won since before 2009. Malinaggi nearly lost his last one against a guy Morales stopped. Not like he's the hottest thing in boxing atm.

I'm not saying I know Mosely will win, just that I think he should as long as the cut doesn't affect him too much.

Back