Mosley vs Malignaggi Its ON!!!!!

paulie isn't that slick or quick in the ring anymore; the dude is good, very high boxing iq..phys he isn't what he used to be..and i think mosley will stop him.

exactly, could give him some serious trouble. If he can not out slick Mosely he loses imo. should still provide a lot more excitment than these on here are making out though, Malinaggi imo is up against a big physical task but may overcome it with his massive heart, don't know what these on here are complaining about.

I hope Shane wins but he has def lost power in his punches. Also he has almost no more foot movement anymore as well.

If Pauly Garbage Man Malignaggi wins, it will be very sad for SSM.

I hope Shane wins but he has def lost power in his punches. Also he has almost no more foot movement anymore as well.

If Pauly Garbage Man Malignaggi wins, it will be very sad for SSM.

Why say that about a two weight champion who has been in a lot of exciting fights? anyway my pick is Mosely, but only because I think he has the style and size to beat Paulie + as past it as he is he is still a bit of a threat.

Paulie Malignaggi is a good fighter. Some of you don't know what you're talking about.

I was really, really hoping this wouldn't come to a reality. The worst thing about this fight is that i believe Mosley has a decent chance of winning. Paulie has looked bad in his last couple fights. He was never the same quality fighter Shane was. Regardless of the out come i hope Shane retires after this fight. I won't be watching this cause i don't want to encourage crap like this farce of a championship fight.

Well I'll throw it out there. Paulie wins this handily.

bliss1.gif

I've been waiting for this great match up.
Allahu akbar!

Where's that gif from?
At the beginning, behind the girl, the guy with the dark hair and big grin is Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees.

Paulie gonna make Shane look real bad. Paulie by UD.

You know what, I agree. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on malignaggi.
I don't know why people think Shane will destroy him.
If Paulie got a ko it would actually be hilarious

Shane's going to win. If he loses to Malignaggi... he shouldn't be allowed in the HOF lol.

:rolleyes:

So if Duran fought Malignaggi now and lost should he be kicked out? Come on, Shane makes it based on the work he did when he was at his best. He doesn't lose that spot based on staying in the sport too long, does he?

And I think this is a pretty good fight for him to take. It's a bid payday with a guy who isn't going to do a lot of damage...at least not physically.

You know what, I agree. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on malignaggi.
I don't know why people think Shane will destroy him.
If Paulie got a ko it would actually be hilarious

Paulie has a good jab.

This fight is just hard to tell what direction it will go in. Paulies style and abilities are what has given Shane fits throughout his career. And now that Shane appears shot, the outcome should be obvious. But is Mosley really shot? His last fights don't nescisarilly confirm this. All were tough opponents

Paulie could cut up Shane's face like he did to Senchenko and win via TKO... that would be embarrassing.

I hope Mosley destroys this prick.

The only problem I have ever had with Paulie is when he fought Juan Diaz. All week before the fight he was shitting on the Texas(Not that they are angels) and right after the fight he shitted on them. Claiming he was robbed and blah,blah,blah.

Back