Law More C-16 INSANITY: 14 BC women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax balls

The other 11 are being held in abeyance pending these ones. The whole situation is a sick joke.
Evidence needs to be brought into a case before it can be dismissed. On the face of it, I agree with you. Many lawsuits are frivolous jokes, but in the US (and presumably Canada) if you have money, you can start any lawsuit you want and that's a shitty part of the system that well predates the time of C16.

F636xiP.gif

When this gif started I thought it was going to be an involute function.

Never go full Smith chart

Typical-Smith-chart-With-permission-of-Spread-Spectrum-Scene_Q320.jpg

I am no expert on ball sack waxing. But I am having trouble trying to imagine anything more excruciating.

If I were one of these spa workers, I would just have this 'individual' sign a waiver, then start waxing away. I imagine that would solve the problem. I can't imagine that the person would actually go through with it. And if they did, I don't expect that they would feel the need to do it again.

Here is some Cosmo literature from people who wax balls.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a9997432/bikini-waxers-talk-about-waxing-men/

The other 11 are being held in abeyance pending these ones. The whole situation is a sick joke.
To be honest though, I'm sure 50 years ago, a judge would most likely think that an altar boy accusing a Catholic priest of touching him was a sick joke perpetrated by a disturbed young man, so being able to hear evidence before making a decision about the legitimacy of a case is probably a good thing on the whole.

Evidence needs to be brought into a case before it can be dismissed. On the face of it, I agree with you. Many lawsuits are frivolous jokes, but in the US (and presumably Canada) if you have money, you can start any lawsuit you want and that's a shitty part of the system that well predates the time of C16.

You don't need money to start a human rights complaint though. Anyone can, that's the whole point of them and that's why they're actually a good thing in theory. You need money to defend yourself though. As far as evidence, I mean we're talking about a fuckin dude requesting a Brazilian. This would have been laughed out of the tribunal before "gender identity" became a protected characteristic.

You specifically defined pedo as "someone who is sexualy attracted to children" and then explicitly applied it to a situation that, if we are to take it as you characterized (I'm skeptical, but let's stipulate), wouldn't fit that definition. And then you have the gall to say others are using terms disingenuously (for the term "Nazi," it's consistently the right wing that has no regard for the actual ideology and politics of Nazism).

I think I'll just respond to serious posters.

Okay, you've clearly given this more thought than I have and it seems that it's a legitimately more pressing issue in Canada than it is here in the States. However, I didn't say that there weren't legitimate issues within and adjacent to this discussion: I said that these sorts of stories are leveraged into defeating broader coalitions of interests instead of being used to tailor or be weighed against also-valid policy interests (namely, protecting trans persons from discrimination). I rarely see (and don't see here) good faith attempts at resolving the contradictions and problems with this phenomenon (for instance, such as requiring psychiatric and medical documentation showing that a person has undergone medical and behavioral counseling).
He's talking about 10-12 Year girls and I can't say pedo. But you whacky lefties, everyone who voted for trump or a Republican is a nazis, so yeah you're the one who is being serious.

When this gif started I thought it was going to be an involute function.

Never go full Smith chart

Typical-Smith-chart-With-permission-of-Spread-Spectrum-Scene_Q320.jpg

I simply salivate upon such secretion of divinity from your glorious dendrites.... It makes the eventual meeting between me and you to be so much more worthwhile Mr. Dope....

This is the future the progressives welcomed.

Enjoy!!!

So here's an update. This woman attended the latest hearing at the BCHRT about one of the cases, where JY the freak is trying to shake down this Sikh woman for not giving him a manzilian. It's a long Twitter thread and not yet completed but it's a wild ride. I haven't been this entertained by courtroom drama since the legendary Cruise/Nicholson confrontation in A Few Good Men.

It's absolutely insane, but it gives us some insight in to why JY is the way he is. Apparently he has a batshit crazy mother who has been disrupting the proceedings. But what's even crazier is that taxpayers are footing the bill for this farce to even take place. Doesn't this drive home how INSANE "gender identity" legislation really is?

Edit: the lady has continued to update this thread. The craziest part of this whole thing is that the unhinged degenerate JY got to cross examine this poor woman who he tried to intimidate into touching his junk in the first place! Talk about surreal, the questions he asked her were just bizarre. This piece of shit should be in some kind of mental institution. Instead he's free to harass and *legally* try and shake down women. What kind of fucked up country is this?

Btw if any of you have Twitter and want to reply to that thread, PLEASE don't post JY's real name. Because then the pedo-defenders at Twitter may delete the whole thread and that woman's work will all be for nothing.

Last edited:
That's actually a vital act of citizen journalism tbh. Somewhere in the middle of that thread she makes a great point. Why isn't this being covered by the mainstream media? Where are CBC, the Star etc? This case could set some pretty serious precedents. It's not like the media doesn't cover human rights complaints. Here's another recent one from BC that CBC saw fit to report on, when a nurse got fired for not going to AA which he says amounts to discrimination on religious grounds (he's an atheist).

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5172488

But why are these media outlets ignoring the JY "wax my balls" case? We all know that stories about trans issues usually bring the clicks, and we know goddamn well that this one would. So why would these struggling corporate media outlets not cover this? Because they can't spin it in a way to push their preferred narrative. It's clear as day. It really makes you reflect: imagine how easy it was before the internet/social media for the corporate media to push a narrative by simply refusing to cover a story?

Doctor: Sir, you have...

Man: It is ma'am, muuhh'amm!

Doctor: Ok, ma'am, you have testicular cancer.

This reminds me of the time I had my asshole waxed. The wax was so sticky and she pulled so hard that it ruptured one of my hemorrhoids. There was blood everywhere. I lost consciousness and almost dieded.
Happens to the best of us.

@TheWorm does this have anything at all to do with C-16?

No. Bill C-16 amended the Canadian Human Rights Act, which doesn’t apply here.

Each province has its own human rights legislation which would govern 95% of businesses. These spas would fall under the purview of BC’s legislation, the BC Human Rights Code.

BC’s Code was amended to include gender identity and expression a full year before Bill C-16 was passed federally. So if C-16 never even existed everything going on in the stories in the OP would still be going on.

Each province has its own human rights legislation which would govern 95% of businesses. These spas would fall under the purview of BC’s legislation, the BC Human Rights Code.

BC’s Code was amended to include gender identity and expression a full year before Bill C-16 was passed federally. So if C-16 never even existed everything going on in the stories in the OP would still be going on.

But because of C16, this type of thing could potentially happen nationwide rather than just BC?

American here trying to better understand the law

Thought so.

Back