Law More C-16 INSANITY: 14 BC women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax balls

Are transsexuals considered gay? If anything it seems that the trans movement is a net negative for the homosexual and bisexual community.

It's fundamentally different, often diametrically opposed and an overtly negative on-paper association at this juncture.

So...this is a dude, with a penis (claiming to be a woman), that's attracted to girls (claiming to be a lesbian) ?
Where is @Trotsky to defend this guy?

@Trotsky loves him some mentally ill men who wax their balls at women's only spas.

<{ohyeah}>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Peterson predicted this kind of foolish nonsense would happen.

B1lRaam.gif

No, if one defines male as being born with testicles, it does not mean they need to inspect every person's genitals to see if they are male or female. The way they dress and present themselves externally is an easier method and correct much of the time. And any mistake made would not render the base definition of sex according to genitals logically fallacious as you claimed.

There's always the croc method. People were a heck of a lot smarter just a few years ago, now theirs a lot of educated idiots around.

There's always the croc method. People were a heck of a lot smarter just a few years ago, now theirs a lot of educated idiots around.

Lol, nicely done. I actually briefly looked for a gif of this scene when I wrote that, but was in a hurry.

So...this is a dude, with a penis (claiming to be a woman), that's attracted to girls (claiming to be a lesbian) ?

Yeap, gotta love the hetero tranny dudes looking to invade female spaces and engage in predatory behavior towards women and young girls.

His brother-in-law is a Tech God.

This tech stuff is interesting. There's a lot of collage grads that have come up to alaska looking for com fishing jobs because they got sick of living in a cubicle even though they were making good money.
I guess if someone took long vacations they could pull it off without going nuts.

So this is a guy who is pretending he gets his period? Am i understanding that right?
Guy is clearly fantasizing about pedo situations. And he's asking for advice so he can get close to young girls. Dude needs a Savage beating

This reminds me of the time I had my asshole waxed. The wax was so sticky and she pulled so hard that it ruptured one of my hemorrhoids. There was blood everywhere. I lost consciousness and almost dieded.
I’m not surprised.

This is crazy.

This is like the US "bake a cake" case on steroids.

We're at a point where we actually have to say. "this woman shouldn't have to hold his balls"

'Things I thought I would never say', for $1000, Alex

Where is @Trotsky to defend this guy?

I don't know you. Who were you before you had to use your alt account?

@Trotsky loves him some mentally ill men who wax their balls at women's only spas.

<{ohyeah}>

Meh, I prefer talking about non-fringe topics: things that matter and take some level of good faith analysis. It is you who is obsessed about identity politics issues because you're too stupid to talk about things that actually affect people's lives.

I don't know you. Who were you before you had to use your alt account?

Meh, I prefer talking about non-fringe topics: things that matter and take some level of good faith analysis. It is you who is obsessed about identity politics issues because you're too stupid to talk about things that actually affect people's lives.
No, this is where identify political s have taken us. It allows pedos access to children and they get praised for it. It's sick and people are right to be outraged.

No, this is where identify political s have taken us. It allows pedos access to children and they get praised for it. It's sick and people are right to be outraged.

Huh? I only glanced cursorily at this non-story (asshole people have always been able to make frivolous complaints) but I didn't see anything about pedos whatsoever. Is "pedo" now just an empty term that the right has appropriated and evacuated of all meaning?

This is one guy and, of course, it's stories like this that form the entire basis of some posters voting for right-wing politicians. Forget how trivial or anecdotal they are, or how severely awful and corrupt those right wing politicians' policies are for things that affect everyone like economy, consumer protections, regulation, environment, etc.

Wouldn't you think it was fucked up if I could go lodge a bunch of complaints about my tailor not jerking me off when he measures my in-seem and then get millions of people to talk about it constantly and use it as a reason to vote for my policies....that I can't defend on their own virtue?

Back