Law More C-16 INSANITY: 14 BC women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax balls

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As many of you know, in Canada we have passed legislation making "gender identity" and "gender expression" protected characteristics under the Human Rights code. The result is that any dude who claims to "feel" like a female now becomes one in the eyes of the law, just as much as any biological woman or girl. One such dude in BC filed a total of 15 human rights complaints against spas and women offering waxing services from home for refusing to give him a Manzillian last August. I don't believe we had a thread on it, rather we had one on the case from Windsor, Ontario where a "transwoman" is asking for $50k from a spa for refusing to wax his balls. The situation in BC may very well have been inspired by the Ontario case.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ts-complaint-after-being-denied-brazilian-wax
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/c...ing-to-wax-transgender-womans-male-genitalia/
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/23/trans-woman-bikini-wax-human-rights-complaint/

Later that year he dropped one of the cases - the one where the woman had a pro-bono lawyer who was mounting a vigorous defense. The lawyer actually petitioned to have the complaint re-opened so that the complainant (known as "JY") would have to pay some costs for the frivolous, vexatious complaint. Earlier this year, the tribunal re-opened this particular complaint but denied the application for costs to be paid to the woman defending herself.

A human rights complaint that was dropped by a transgender person who accused a Surrey spa of denying her a brazilian wax job is back in the news.

The matter made national headlines last August after a complainant known only as JY accused Mint Tanning Lounge, Shelah Poyer and Jeremy Paradis of discrimination.

“She alleged that the respondents discriminated against her based on her gender identity in connection with her request for waxing services,” Tribunal member Devyn Cousineau noted in her reasons for decision, on the application to reopen the complaint and award costs.

But JY later withdrew the complaint.

The respondents took issue with this, claiming they had intended to mount a “vigorous defence.”

“I have granted the application to reopen the complaint and denied the application for costs,” Cousineau decided.

“The individual respondents have not persuaded me that JY has engaged in conduct that has had a significant impact on the integrity of the Tribunal’s process,” she said, or a “significant prejudicial impact on another party.”

JY filed 14 similar complaints against other waxing service providers at about the same time this one was filed in March 2018. Cousineau noted that three cases are proceeding through the “regular process,” while the 11 others are in abeyance pending resolution of these.

The respondents argued JY “acted improperly by misleading the Tribunal in respect of her application for a publication ban; and filing, and then withdrawing, a vexatious complaint.”

But Cousineau found “simply no evidence” that JY’s complaint was frivolous, vexatious, egregious or false.

She reasoned, though, that the respondents to JY’s other complaints have an interest in following the progress and outcome of the other similar complaints.

“This cannot happen if (JY’s) name is not associated with the complaints. Depending on my ultimate findings in respect of this complaint, there may — or may not — be a public interest in publishing (JY’s) name.”
https://www.columbiavalleypioneer.c...ansgender-woman-against-surrey-spa-revisited/
Link to the decision by the tribunal:http://www.bchrt.bc.ca/shareddocs/d..._Tanning_Lounge_and_others_2018_BCHRT_282.pdf

There's a lot going on here. First off, I'm no lawyer, but how the hell can the tribunal member find this not to be vexatious? The fuckin guy is going around filing complaints against women who won't wax his balls looking for a $2500 shakedown to go away, then he drops the complaint with no notice when it looks like this specific one might cause him some problems. There are obviously spas in the area that offer this service, in fact he even claims that he found 3 that were willing to provide it for him out of the 18 he called. It's scary for the prospects of the final outcome of the other 14 complaints. If they don't find these complaints to be vexatious, are they batshit enough to rule in the guy's favour? Possibly, because these are some ivory tower loonies who obviously are disconnected from reality. Let's be honest, none of their daughters will ever end up waxing people to put food on the table so wtf do they care?

You would think this would be a bigger story in Canada, especially after all the controversy with C-16 before it passed. A predatory pervert is leveraging the power of the state to compel women to touch his genitals, and taking advantage of controversial legislation to punish them when they refuse. Luckily that one woman has the JCCF taking her case, but the other women may pay thousands of dollars to defend themselves from this madman. They may end up settling rather than go through with this, most people who have had to defend themselves from human rights complaints will tell you that the process itself is the punishment. Why aren't any prominent trans activists speaking out against this? The legislation that they fought so hard for is being abused, shouldn't they be outraged? Their silence is deafening, and it shows that this kind of aggressive perversion is a feature not a bug of this policy and trans activism in general.

A lot of guys on here would mock anyone who spoke against C-16 and the inclusion of "gender identity" as a protected characteristic. To those guys I would ask: is this the kind of world you want to live in? Where a working-class woman who offers waxing services out of her home needs to make a quick decision whether she is going to LAWYER UP and fight or just accept and touch the balls if a MAN claiming to be a woman demands that she touch his genitals? I think this shit is insane and needs to be pushed back against. God help women in this country if this freak is successful in his complaints. Trans "rights" always come at the expense of women. I will follow this case and hope for the best outcome but I have absolutely zero confidence that the tribunal will do the right thing, and the fact that it got this far is outrageous enough.

Who is this JY character though? He's become quite infamous on the internet. He's an IT professional who has some kind of online scam business and a Twitter account with 145k followers, clearly paid-for bot accounts (none of his tweets ever have likes or shares, despite so many followers). The fallout from his human rights complaints and the censorship that has gone along with that has been something else. Many Twitter users have been banned for "misgendering" this scumbag (I myself am among them), most notably the prominent Canadian feminist Meghan Murphy. He used this business and his online presence to request a publication ban of his name in Canadian media from the HRT, saying that if his name was attached to the publicity of the complaints he would be outed as a "transwoman". Of course it's ridiculous considering he has identified as a transwoman online for a long time, and uses both a male and female first name at different times. Even the leftie loon from the tribunal had to call him out on this bullshit at the hearing in January.

I don't know what I'm allowed to post about this POS on here, so I'll include some links that describe the situation a little better. A lot of info has leaked about this guy and he clearly is an unhinged PERVERT with some kind of fetish for tampons, and a lust for underage girls.

I think it's crazy that this person has so much influence with Twitter and other online platforms. But not as crazy as the fact that women in Canada have to get a lawyer to defend themselves from human rights complaints when a dude demands that they wax his balls based on his claim to "feel" like a woman.

Proof of what?

axJmn.gif

Females facing human rights complaints in 14 BC...

Ok I just got it. 14 BC. Hey maybe I didn't get it at first because historians tend to refer to it as BCE and CE rather than BC and AD these days.

This story is nuts!

Here is JY at Langley city council. Around 4:50 or so he starts talking about how he "personally" got Meghan Murphy banned from Twitter, but asks why the Vancouver police haven't arrested her for hate speech yet:

It's clear that this person has severe mental problems. As a society we should be doing our best to ensure that he doesn't hurt himself or someone else, not catering to his every desire and completely overhauling our country to fit his bizarre world view. For anyone who supports "gender identity" legislation: did you really think that policy which makes an unhinged male FREAK like that just as much of a woman as your mom in the eyes of the law wouldn't create problems? Did you seriously not think that women would be harmed? Or did you just not give a fuck because "LOL it triggers the cons"?

If she's a woman how could she be getting a manzillian?

Because in Canada, "woman" doesn't refer to an adult human female. It refers to anyone who declares themselves a woman. Wax the balls, bigot.

I wonder if the chick who waxes my back would give me the manzillian ....

There's a high end spa downtown here that being hit with the same thing, b/c its a all female nude spa. I must admit, if they are forced to accept me, I am slight .... very tempted to go.

Can’t stand these anti vaxxers, whether it be my hairy female ballsack or measles vaccine...

Seems like Prime Minister material. What could go wrong?

When you make treat perversion as if it were normal, what is normal will become considered perverted.

This reminds me of the time I had my asshole waxed. The wax was so sticky and she pulled so hard that it ruptured one of my hemorrhoids. There was blood everywhere. I lost consciousness and almost dieded.

Back