International Balkan Countries Urged to Do More on Transgender Rights

What's going to be really weird is in 500 years when they are looking back at this Era. Like imagine your in history class learning about the Roman empire and its like "then Caesar dictated the Dalmatians were to let their children reverse their gender for the love of his gender reversal ideology".
At least there were only 101 of them Dalmations.

What's going to be really weird is in 500 years when they are looking back at this Era. Like imagine your in history class learning about the Roman empire and its like "then Caesar dictated the Dalmatians were to let their children reverse their gender for the love of his gender reversal ideology".

History is full of things that people find weird so that particular point doesn't say much. For example, it's not exactly hard to imagine people clutching their pearls in outrage if they read about Sparta and how and older man taking sexual advantage of a younger man was seen as something good.

It's far better to look at our current situation than to worry about what someone else will think when we're all dead.

History is full of things that people find weird so that particular point doesn't say much. For example, it's not exactly hard to imagine people clutching their pearls in outrage if they read about Sparta and how and older man taking sexual advantage of a younger man was seen as something good.

It's far better to look at our current situation than to worry about what someone else will think when we're all dead.
Sexual pederasty was never actually thought of as something good. Rich families hired bodyguards to make sure things didn't turn sexual. Just for some it was accepted as a price worth paying.

@Trabaho

Also at EU:

abraxas-lotr.gif

No thank you. We don't need our kids to "transition"

The trans agenda is to reduce Western population and demoralize the population and also to be used as a weapon against sane people. Aka, locking people up for misgendering.... prison for truth.

Trannies have next to no economic power. So maybe the west euros should just focus on strengthening the EU's economic stability and actually getting their next gen tech sector to be a world factor. Asinine social policies directed at including the oddities and freaks shouldn't even be a consideration

we got the power of God and the holly cross. Aren´t you americans us, the ones who we casted out and sent away ? It shows in your homelessness, crime, homicide and drug rates.
You got a lot of dollars, who are worth a whole lot of nothing in your country. No health care. Not respecting Jesus. Warmonging. Idolistic.

Last edited:
Don't forget we're all from Europe, and believe in God. Africans and Europeans. That's what you americans are, Europeans, ours, and Africans.

Last edited:
Nobody will follow that there. Politicans are just for votes and people do wjat they want. And nobody there has tv shows that 24/7 bring this to children i mean still on major netwoorks you get western cowboys movies. But i have noticed in major bosnian portal rampant talk about lgbt couple we have that portal trying to make it hip and huray type of a thing

I mean they joined the EU though
Croatia did.

Bosnia i had seen articles that they had applied for the EU membership.
The nonsense that i read from a article was this.

Pettigrew notes that citizens in Bosnia and Herzegovina are bravely advocating for democratic reforms and human rights

I wonder how many citizens in Bosnia and Herzegovina would be aware that when they are applying for EU.

They would be also pushed like Croatia to accept the LGBT/Trans rights.
In country that is mixed Orthodox,Catholic and largely Bosnian Muslim who are mostly agaisnt this type of practice that is happening in mostly western countries?

Last edited:
Back