Law More C-16 INSANITY: 14 BC women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax balls

But because of C16, this type of thing could potentially happen nationwide rather than just BC?

American here trying to better understand the law

No. Bill C-16 amended the federal Human Rights Act. That only governs federal government employees and federally regulated industries (aeronautics, railroads, shipping). It doesn’t act to fill in the gaps in provinces where the provincial legislation doesn’t match it, or change the law of the land for the whole country.

The federal Act couldn’t force a spa in say Saskatchewan from refusing to wax a trans person’s nutsack.

No. Bill C-16 amended the federal Human Rights Act. That only governs federal government employees and federally regulated industries (aeronautics, railroads, shipping). It doesn’t act to fill in the gaps in provinces where the provincial legislation doesn’t match it, or change the law of the land for the whole country.

The federal Act couldn’t force a spa in say Saskatchewan from refusing to wax a trans person’s nutsack.

Thanks. I appreciate it. The differences of Canada's federal human rights act applying only to government related positions (which I didn't realize til now) and the US's federal civil rights act which applies to discrimination in private businesses as well was throwing me off.

Thanks. I appreciate it. The differences of Canada's federal human rights act applying only to government related positions (which I didn't realize til now) and the US's federal civil rights act which applies to discrimination in private businesses as well was throwing me off.

Well it can apply to private business, but only in federally regulated industries which I listed as being aeronautical, railroads and shipping. So the employees of an airline are covered by the federal act.

643A5E0D-90B9-4E7E-8774-732E3EDA3E23.jpeg

27485321-5429-47BB-9381-5F1B08647BEC.jpeg

0E2F8356-E229-4FFE-890F-FE497F4864B5.jpeg
00CA4ECC-DFCC-49B6-9EC7-58B37140CD05.jpeg
This is a heterosexual male pedophile.

Well it can apply to private business, but only in federally regulated industries which I listed as being aeronautical, railroads and shipping. So the employees of an airline are covered by the federal act.

Yup. In my comment I said government related positions to account for this.

I gotcha and appreciate the explanation for an Ameritard

It also amends the Criminal Code of Canada which is Federal, unlike in the united states. In the states, you have Federal and State criminal codes. All crimes are federal in Canada. In the case of C-16, it amended the sections concerning advocating genocide and aggravating factors to other crimes.

Sad that this person isn't getting the help he needs.
She just needs her balls waxed why won't these filthy women oblige? Cis women need to know their place.

Kind of sounds like misogyny but oh well.

Seems like a waste of money.

I'm sure one of my fellow perverts here would do it for free.

Like Morgane "the Ogre" Oger, JY here spends a lot of time trolling on Twitter. For a lot of these types I think their fetish is only really satisfied when they're rubbing it in women's faces.

Speaking of Oger, one has to wonder: how much support is JY getting from Oger's foundation with his human rights complaints? I have to imagine there is some collaboration there. Oger's foundation is dedicated to setting precedents in trans-related HRT complaints. He's been asked about it on Twitter and given conflicting answers so I feel pretty sure that these 2 freaks are working together on this. Btw Oger just won a $55k complaint against some crazy religious asshole for misgendering.
I support a person's right to be trans. I have zero issue with it. But draw the line at guys who are not actually transitioning and just declare themselves despite no surgery or hormones.

I've said before but in Edmonton we have a very similar issue to the above twitter noted ones boiling out in our downtown YMCA.

A trans woman (man) who is not taking any hormones or doing any surgery insists in using the female dressing room. The staff at the gym won't stop her(him). Other women in the changerooms say he often openly walks around with a visible erection (covered). He does not deny it and instead his defense is 'of course I get aroused, I am a gay woman attracted to women. Would you kick out other lesbian women for finding other women attractive'.

the fight against this person is being led by a few lesbian women. it is generally the lesbian women who are being most attacked by Trans Women as being intolerant and transphobic as these trans women think lesbian women should f*ck them just as they would any other lesbian woman and they are being rejected and discriminated against.

My two neighbours in my condo are gay women and they are updating me on this and say it will likely end up in court as the gym refuses to get involved.

Good intentions have unintentional consequences. The few actual trans people, I mean the ones who are actually transitioning, are fee in number. So the amount of people who are abusing this are probably the same as the number it is monster to protect. Truly stupid and I'll conceived
I wonder if @Doughbelly could shed some light as to how many actually transition via hormones and surgery percentage wise as opposed to just 'declaring'?

"Actually transitioning" doesn't change someone born with testicles into a female.
I think it shows a mind set transition at a minimum which I think is enough. If a person goes the full monty and takes the hormones and gets the surgery and has boobs and a vagina along with the mindset why would we not allow them access to all female facilities?

Are transsexuals considered gay? If anything it seems that the trans movement is a net negative for the homosexual and bisexual community.
See my example above.

that person considers herself a transwoman who is a lesbian and thus wants to have sex with women despite the male body parts.

She is not actually transitioning. No hormones or surgery. Just believes lesbian women should have sex with her and they are discriminating and bad people who are bigoted and prejudiced if they do not.

I wonder if @Doughbelly could shed some light as to how many actually transition via hormones and surgery percentage wise as opposed to just 'declaring'?

I think it shows a mind set transition at a minimum which I think is enough. If a person goes the full monty and takes the hormones and gets the surgery and has boobs and a vagina along with the mindset why would we not allow them access to all female facilities?
Yeah, would be interesting to see.
Minor hormone replacement therapy isn't enough imho. You going to be around women in women only places, you'd better be going all out.
Wouldike to see the numbers, espwsince it's obvious this can be gamed very easily

Because they're not females.

Because they're not females.
You can fight that fight all you want and get into 'no they are not.. yes they are' endless battles that go no where.

I do not think this fully transitioned person (hormones and surgery)

hqdefault.jpg

should be using mens bathrooms, change rooms or go to a men's jail if a crime is committed.

Regardless of your stance on the person's 'true' nature, the commitment to the transition in both mind and body mean more than sticking hard core to defintion even if you are correct.

Must be because they're a tranny. There are plenty of places in the U.S. that do ball waxing on men, many of the beauticians being women that perform them too.

Must be because they're a tranny. There are plenty of places in the U.S. that do ball waxing on men, many of the beauticians being women that perform them too.

I'd like to hear more about your experiences.

Back