Law More C-16 INSANITY: 14 BC women facing human rights complaints for refusing to wax balls

I support a person's right to be trans. I have zero issue with it. But draw the line at guys who are not actually transitioning and just declare themselves despite no surgery or hormones.

I've said before but in Edmonton we have a very similar issue to the above twitter noted ones boiling out in our downtown YMCA.

A trans woman (man) who is not taking any hormones or doing any surgery insists in using the female dressing room. The staff at the gym won't stop her(him). Other women in the changerooms say he often openly walks around with a visible erection (covered). He does not deny it and instead his defense is 'of course I get aroused, I am a gay woman attracted to women. Would you kick out other lesbian women for finding other women attractive'.

the fight against this person is being led by a few lesbian women. it is generally the lesbian women who are being most attacked by Trans Women as being intolerant and transphobic as these trans women think lesbian women should f*ck them just as they would any other lesbian woman and they are being rejected and discriminated against.

My two neighbours in my condo are gay women and they are updating me on this and say it will likely end up in court as the gym refuses to get involved.

Troll level = Master

I support a person's right to be trans. I have zero issue with it. But draw the line at guys who are not actually transitioning and just declare themselves despite no surgery or hormones.

I've said before but in Edmonton we have a very similar issue to the above twitter noted ones boiling out in our downtown YMCA.

A trans woman (man) who is not taking any hormones or doing any surgery insists in using the female dressing room. The staff at the gym won't stop her(him). Other women in the changerooms say he often openly walks around with a visible erection (covered). He does not deny it and instead his defense is 'of course I get aroused, I am a gay woman attracted to women. Would you kick out other lesbian women for finding other women attractive'.

the fight against this person is being led by a few lesbian women. it is generally the lesbian women who are being most attacked by Trans Women as being intolerant and transphobic as these trans women think lesbian women should f*ck them just as they would any other lesbian woman and they are being rejected and discriminated against.

My two neighbours in my condo are gay women and they are updating me on this and say it will likely end up in court as the gym refuses to get involved.

The gym is right not to. If that goes to court, the man will win, as it's established that his is a woman by law.

There is no requirement for a "trans" person to have or even want a physical body that "matches" their gender identity. That's Gender Dysphoria, and not all trans people are Gender Dysphoric (in fact none may be, as GD will not likely remain a recognized disorder for long), and that idea relates to perceptions of Trans people as Trans-Sexual, and you'll note that the correct term has been Trans-Gendered for quite some time, with Gender having no causal relation to biological sex.

Must be because they're a tranny. There are plenty of places in the U.S. that do ball waxing on men, many of the beauticians being women that perform them too.

There are plenty of places men can go to get that done. There are also many places that solely service women, and many employees who are only alright servicing women (as that's the job they signed up for).

Of course the issue here is that the employees refuse to handle male sexual organs, not realizing that BY LAW that penis and testicles are also every bit as naturally female sex organs, as the definition relates to the individual who holds them's Gender Identity, and has nothing to do with sex.

As many of you know, in Canada we have passed legislation making "gender identity" and "gender expression" protected characteristics under the Human Rights code. The result is that any dude who claims to "feel" like a female now becomes one in the eyes of the law, just as much as any biological woman or girl. One such dude in BC filed a total of 15 human rights complaints against spas and women offering waxing services from home for refusing to give him a Manzillian last August. I don't believe we had a thread on it, rather we had one on the case from Windsor, Ontario where a "transwoman" is asking for $50k from a spa for refusing to wax his balls. The situation in BC may very well have been inspired by the Ontario case.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ts-complaint-after-being-denied-brazilian-wax
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/c...ing-to-wax-transgender-womans-male-genitalia/
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/23/trans-woman-bikini-wax-human-rights-complaint/

Later that year he dropped one of the cases - the one where the woman had a pro-bono lawyer who was mounting a vigorous defense. The lawyer actually petitioned to have the complaint re-opened so that the complainant (known as "JY") would have to pay some costs for the frivolous, vexatious complaint. Earlier this year, the tribunal re-opened this particular complaint but denied the application for costs to be paid to the woman defending herself.

https://www.columbiavalleypioneer.c...ansgender-woman-against-surrey-spa-revisited/
Link to the decision by the tribunal:http://www.bchrt.bc.ca/shareddocs/d..._Tanning_Lounge_and_others_2018_BCHRT_282.pdf

There's a lot going on here. First off, I'm no lawyer, but how the hell can the tribunal member find this not to be vexatious? The fuckin guy is going around filing complaints against women who won't wax his balls looking for a $2500 shakedown to go away, then he drops the complaint with no notice when it looks like this specific one might cause him some problems. There are obviously spas in the area that offer this service, in fact he even claims that he found 3 that were willing to provide it for him out of the 18 he called. It's scary for the prospects of the final outcome of the other 14 complaints. If they don't find these complaints to be vexatious, are they batshit enough to rule in the guy's favour? Possibly, because these are some ivory tower loonies who obviously are disconnected from reality. Let's be honest, none of their daughters will ever end up waxing people to put food on the table so wtf do they care?

You would think this would be a bigger story in Canada, especially after all the controversy with C-16 before it passed. A predatory pervert is leveraging the power of the state to compel women to touch his genitals, and taking advantage of controversial legislation to punish them when they refuse. Luckily that one woman has the JCCF taking her case, but the other women may pay thousands of dollars to defend themselves from this madman. They may end up settling rather than go through with this, most people who have had to defend themselves from human rights complaints will tell you that the process itself is the punishment. Why aren't any prominent trans activists speaking out against this? The legislation that they fought so hard for is being abused, shouldn't they be outraged? Their silence is deafening, and it shows that this kind of aggressive perversion is a feature not a bug of this policy and trans activism in general.

A lot of guys on here would mock anyone who spoke against C-16 and the inclusion of "gender identity" as a protected characteristic. To those guys I would ask: is this the kind of world you want to live in? Where a working-class woman who offers waxing services out of her home needs to make a quick decision whether she is going to LAWYER UP and fight or just accept and touch the balls if a MAN claiming to be a woman demands that she touch his genitals? I think this shit is insane and needs to be pushed back against. God help women in this country if this freak is successful in his complaints. Trans "rights" always come at the expense of women. I will follow this case and hope for the best outcome but I have absolutely zero confidence that the tribunal will do the right thing, and the fact that it got this far is outrageous enough.

It's a ridiculous law that needs to be overturned in Canada. It's the worst case of open social engineering, against the wishes and common sense of the people, we have ever seen. There are differences in men and women; these are facts. The left is getting too far away from fact land for anybody with a brain to support them.

Troll level = Master
The lesbian women are the only ones ""allowed"" to speak about these things that affect us all, because they have special rights under PC law. It's disgusting. Stop your party from becoming crazy and retarded, or understand you are crazy and retarded with them.

Troll level = Master
i do not think he is trolling.

i think some people actually believe that. He was a man who liked women but never felt he fit in with the men. so now he is a trans woman who still likes women but does not want either surgery or hormones. She likes the way she is. and I do think that is fine.

but i also think women deserve their own spaces free of penises being present. Free of hard ons being in the room. Free of people who were guys yesterday checking them out, and not ashamed to admit it (as they admit being attracted to girls as now, lesbians) and the very next day in the ladies change room simply because they declared they are new trans women but have no intention to do surgery or hormones.

That is now being labeled transphobic. A lesbian woman who says 'i do not want to sleep with that person' is called transphobic. If she did not have her bias and prejudice she would accept and sleep with that trans woman today but refusing that exact same person, who made no changes from the day before when they were still a man, was an ok thing to do. The day they transition suddenly you should also be open to being attracted to them.'

Lesbians are definitely the group most under attack by trans women as they either see them as competition or they want their acceptance as fellow lesbians so they can achieve now what they could not prior when they were still men, and that is to score with lesbians.

if they are just trolling as straight guys trying to use a sneak attack to get lesbians to sleep with them, than that is Master Level Trolling if it works.

The lesbian women are the only ones ""allowed"" to speak about these things that affect us all, because they have special rights under PC law. It's disgusting. Stop your party from becoming crazy and retarded, or understand you are crazy and retarded with them.
the lesbian women are under pretty heavy attack even by relatively moderate left voices that I have seen. Not many of them will speak out but some of the tougher ones amongst them do.

I think those attacking them think the women will just cave easier.

the next attack is against hetero men who reject the idea of being with a transwoman, transitioned or not. That has already started with more than a few voices saying hetero men are bigoted and intolerant if they won't be with a woman who still maintains the male genitalia but identifies as woman. The hetero man is wrong and bad to react to that woman negatively when they find out. that fight is coming but they know hetero men will be much tougher group to silence. They hope they can shame the gay women more easily.

Considering that it is currently the legal position of Canada that not only is that man a woman, but that women can have penises. In fact, the entire idea behind “male” and “female” sex organs is Transphobic.

If that male is a “woman” then She has a body that is legally indistinguishable from any other woman’s. Since there are obvious differences, that doesn’t mean that Her body is not female, but that there are some female bodies with male sex organs and some with female and neither is more or less correct.

It’s an absolutely insane proposition. It may have even been supported on legitimately humanitarian grounds, and maybe no one would EEEEEEVER take it “to far”, but just trying work it out to the end is a disaster.

John Carpay is an interesting fellow. He’s a lawyer who takes on a lot of very complex constitutional cases in Canada, most of which involve the issue of religious freedom. Sometimes I’m sympathetic to his clients, sometimes I’m not. I strongly suspect that he’s homophobic, as he he’s dabbled in politics before and his positions in the past have seemed a bit anti LGBTQ etc. In this instance though I certainly wish him success.

If you’re in a service business.

You do not deny services based off culture, ethnicty, gender and so forth.

And that’s that. Have a problem, don’t open a business where you offer a service.

Here is JY at Langley city council. Around 4:50 or so he starts talking about how he "personally" got Meghan Murphy banned from Twitter, but asks why the Vancouver police haven't arrested her for hate speech yet:

It's clear that this person has severe mental problems. As a society we should be doing our best to ensure that he doesn't hurt himself or someone else, not catering to his every desire and completely overhauling our country to fit his bizarre world view. For anyone who supports "gender identity" legislation: did you really think that policy which makes an unhinged male FREAK like that just as much of a woman as your mom in the eyes of the law wouldn't create problems? Did you seriously not think that women would be harmed? Or did you just not give a fuck because "LOL it triggers the cons"?

Trans?

Mentally unstable?

iu

I want to say this was an elaborate troll job to show people just how insane the idea of 'accepting' trans-women as real women is

but if someone put a gun to my head i'd just go with mentally ill person. incredibly mentally ill...

And that’s that. Have a problem, don’t open a business where you offer a service.

So these women should be forced to touch a mans genitals against their will? I'm pretty sure there are words for that sort of thing.

If you offer the service of waxing vaginas, it doesn’t automatically mean you also wax balls.

Looks like this is starting to blow up a bit. The publication ban is over and now we can feel free to name Jonathan Yaniv as the perverted freak who is using the BCHRT to victimize these women. But the publication ban only covered his identity, not the cases themselves so there is no excuse for our media - particularly CBC - to have ignored this story. I mean think about it: a case is before the tribunal which can set a precedent as to whether women who offer waxing services must be compelled to touch a cross-dresser's penis. Not only that, but as has been revealed at the hearing, the women he was targeting were mostly immigrant women of colour. He's a white guy, this is EXACTLY the type of shit that our media loves to make hay out of. Yet they refused to here because the guy claims to really be a woman, and trans has become a sacred cow. By refusing to report on this story, outlets like CBC and the Star reveal that when it comes to trans issues they are not journalists but rather activists.

I wonder if this story going viral and turning Canada into a punchline will have any effect on the ruling. The members of the tribunal might realize how ridiculous this makes the whole system (and indeed, it very country itself) appear to be. Hopefully they do the right thing and don't punish these women any further. But the fact that it got to this point makes me humiliated to be Canadian.

Looks like this is starting to blow up a bit. The publication ban is over and now we can feel free to name Jonathan Yaniv as the perverted freak who is using the BCHRT to victimize these women. But the publication ban only covered his identity, not the cases themselves so there is no excuse for our media - particularly CBC - to have ignored this story. I mean think about it: a case is before the tribunal which can set a precedent as to whether women who offer waxing services must be compelled to touch a cross-dresser's penis. Not only that, but as has been revealed at the hearing, the women he was targeting were mostly immigrant women of colour. He's a white guy, this is EXACTLY the type of shit that our media loves to make hay out of. Yet they refused to here because the guy claims to really be a woman, and trans has become a sacred cow. By refusing to report on this story, outlets like CBC and the Star reveal that when it comes to trans issues they are not journalists but rather activists.

I wonder if this story going viral and turning Canada into a punchline will have any effect on the ruling. The members of the tribunal might realize how ridiculous this makes the whole system (and indeed, it very country itself) appear to be. Hopefully they do the right thing and don't punish these women any further. But the fact that it got to this point makes me humiliated to be Canadian.

Between things like this and the Meghan Murphy incident, I'm starting to think that we're on the verge of having more traditional or radical feminists join the ranks of the socially conservative. It's how things go... People today who are now considered conservative at large who have no problem with gay marriage, who are pro-choice, pro-legal marijuana, etc, would have been quite liberal by the standard of a few decades ago. I think we're on the verge of having some of the more traditional feminists who believe things like that, say, a person born a man shouldn't be allowed in a women's shelter, will be cast in with the deplorables. Interesting times coming...

The pedo is trying to organize a topless "all bodies swim" for ages 12 and up, with no parents allowed. A few weeks ago some other perverted group tried to have an event like this there in Langley BC but it got shut down when parents complained.

Back