Minotauro came to my restaurant!

Thats awesome mate! Where in Brazil are you? I have been all over the coast plus the Amazon. Would def come check it out when I'm over that way next.
Florianópolis, in the south. A wonderful island.

Really cool. It will be a great memory to have.

Irhyscx.jpg
<{jackyeah}>
I was actually really close to shooping that in there before I chose Hattori Hanzo.

Very cool man. My brother lives down in Fukuoka for about 10 years now. He has been thinking about opening a small restaurant. What city are you in?
Im in Florianópolis, Brazil.
Would not recommend opening a restaurant to whoever isnt very experienced and well versed in the area. Its a great way to lose money quickly.

<{jackyeah}>
I was actually really close to shooping that in there before I chose Hattori Hanzo.
Why? I dont get it. Zhang laughed when I showed her this shoop but she usually does when I fail to communicate. Language barrier and all.

This one is awesome.
I was actually a fan of Sapp before he became Tapp. One of the first things about Nog that I told my gf was his victory over prime, max roided 380lbs Sapp.
And Akiyama is just wonderful.
Gf knew him from his artistic career. She had pictures of him. Naked. With her.
Dammit. I'll ask my pal Nog to take Sexyama out.

You're a lucky man!!

He's one of my favorite fighters of all time.

I use to watch him fight in Pride too. First time I saw him was when he triangles Coleman.

He got that scar on his back from a tractor accident that almost killed him as a kid.
Nah i think it was a bus ?
got aggressive with him,you know those buses can be very aggressive when they get fed.

Lol i came in thinking this was a play on the "Jacare came into my store" thread.

Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira is a legendary icon of MMA.

Tragically, the vast majority of folks in United States of America don't even know who he or Antônio Rogério Nogueira are.

I really dislike bothering people, but for the first time I couldnt help it, so as I delivered their food, I told Minotauro I was a huge fan and used to stay up with my friends till 12pm to watch him fight in PRIDE. He shook my hand and we talked for a bit. The legend was a complete gentleman and even spoke some japanese to us.
He told me "Omedetou!" after his meal, which made me very proud. Later on, "Domo Arigato".
He posted a pic on his instagram which was nice.
He's bigger than I imagined. Taller and wider. Also super soft spoken. Very nice, discrete and polite.

Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.

I'm very glad and proud he had some good hours at my place. First time I get to cook for a personal idol.

OpkljyI.jpg

This is pretty sick. Way to go, Sherbro.

I
Also:
He's working on a book about the history of Jiu Jitsu. He told us a bit about how it came to Brazil with the japanese imigration, which was over 100 years ago from this one great master in "Belém do Pará" and the gracies learned from him and so on. I'll definitelly read it.
He´s gonna write it alone or with someone?

Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira is a legendary icon of MMA.

Tragically, the vast majority of folks in United States of America don't even know who he or Antônio Rogério Nogueira are.
Fuck them

He´s gonna write it alone or with someone?
With assistance at least. Lots of research from decades ago.
He specifically talked about when (around the great war) and where (Belém do Pará) Jiu Jitsu made its way to Brazil via this one guy who was at the time one of the finest in the world. Thats right after the war.
Brazil has had the second biggest japanese colony in the world since the 1900s.
He will talk about how the gracies glued themselves to this master and learned from him. And so on. We can talk about it when its released, as Im sure youll read it as well.

This is no BJ Penn at the airport thread. It's kind of disappointing. It's both respectful and interesting. And you are too small to be a true sherbro.

I do not know what to make of this.

Please bring on the shoops and right this confusing state I cannot yet rectify with words.
You are a 2014 account, settle down with the theatrics

Back